i spent 7 hours in the emergency room

on Sunday night because my best friend got jumped by four teenagers. they wailed on him until he crumpled to the ground before throwing rocks at his head.

they didn't even steal anything from him. luckily the worst of it is three stitches.

why are people so angry?

edit: at my terrible typing skills.

he turned into a ninja or something. he got all into a fight stance once he pulled himself back off the ground, but as soon as the kids heard 911 being called they left. yeah, he's super lucky he isn't badly injured. It was crazy, but at least you couldn't see the blood on his CAMOUFLAGE shirt. I told him that was probably why they jumped him.

But really, I guess it's this "crew" initiation thing which is really a gang that isn't organized enough to be called a gang legitimately. Or, that is what the detective said.

he turned into a ninja or something. he got all into a fight stance once he pulled himself back off the ground, but as soon as the kids heard 911 being called they left. yeah, he's super lucky he isn't badly injured. It was crazy, but at least you couldn't see the blood on his CAMOUFLAGE shirt. I told him that was probably why they jumped him.

But really, I guess it's this "crew" initiation thing which is really a gang that isn't organized enough to be called a gang legitimately. Or, that is what the detective said.

Maybe they were just working on their hardcore dancing and they didn't see him BECAUSE of his camouflage shirt.

where was this?

On Loomis in between 14th & 16th street. It's a strange few blocks of pretty shady area right near Little Italy. We were coming from Taylor & Loomis where he lives and going to this BBQ place that was somewhere over near 18th st maybe? I don't even remember where we were going, because we never got there.

my friend invited me to his buddy's party. we went there for halloween, played rockband on a projection screen and drank some weird drink that bubbled with dry ice. it was fun. i'm looking forward to going, he has a sweet loft

i need a projector so badly.

have funnnn!!!! If it's on Friday and you get bored head over to Loomis & Taylor, my friend is having an awesome party. You'll be able to tell which one it is when you get there haha.

should I tell my boyfriend I'm doing this, or just maybe let it come up in conversation sometime, maybe at a party in a room full of our friends?

Maybe I could yell across the room "tom, remember when you blew your load in my mouth after you were attacked by teenage boys?", while sitting next to my boyfriend.

also, +1.

I'm not sure what your boyfriend has to do with it. Did he get all ninja ass on some wild boyz? Nope. Blow the friend on the DL, whatever it takes. Remember that song? "what's your boyfriend got to do with me? I'm not tryin' to hear that, see!"

yeah, fuck him until he gets the shit kicked out of him by some teenz. Then we'll talk.

lol Dude, you should've struck up some cool poses with that!

this is as cool as i get.

[image]

and yes, knives and beer DO mix...as long as it's Canadian beer...

[image]

ahahaha awesomeeeee pics! I wish I could take identical ones! I guess I either need to carry a pocket version of you in my bag, or just buy my own knife.

p.s. are you winking at me in that first picture ... ?

oh shit, you had to think about that last one. edit that.

i don't think it should be, because if that is a wink, that is a fucking creepy wink. It'd be better as a face twitch. &more badass.

also, could this "dad" you speak of, get me a real life switch blade?

or, a copy of the movie "Slingblade" also works.