Title Fight preorder

bullshit. i'm not going to spend $30 for a 7" and a bunch of junk i'll never look at. pretty sure i already have all the songs on the cd besides the new 7" stuff. i'm just going to hold off and get the regular 7" when it goes up.

I thought of all people, you would be 5 of these.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

bullshit. i'm not going to spend $30 for a 7" and a bunch of junk i'll never look at. pretty sure i already have all the songs on the cd besides the new 7" stuff. i'm just going to hold off and get the regular 7" when it goes up.

i would if they were $5-6. i don't want the cd, cassette, poster, journal of a 17 yr old bitching about people drinking around him and how edge he is, tshirt, and commemorative condom. i want the music and that's it pretty much.

i would if they were $5-6. i don't want the cd, cassette, poster, journal of a 17 yr old bitching about people drinking around him and how edge he is, tshirt, and commemorative condom. i want the music and that's it pretty much.

What's the point of talking shit on the singer of a band, complaining about how we have OPTIONS for people to order (it's not like you had to order the package to get the 7"), only to then say you want the 7".

I doubt it dude.

blow me douchenozzle. nick and i have been the two hyping this band on here for the past 2 years (along with dante). is it that hard to conceive that maybe i just like their music and not the other bullshit that goes along with them? i fucking hate edge kids, especially preachy ones who aren't even old enough to legally drink. this band is catchy as fuck though. i've lived in w-b for several years so i can say with authority from personal experience that not only is cold world one of the worst bands on the planet, but they also are among the largest assholes on it. and when you post the 7" as only a shitty package full of gimmicky shit to cash in on a hot band and the "rare vinyl", don't get butthurt when someone doesn't like it. the fact these guys are blowing up is great for them, but i'm breaking up my kingston collection due to it since i can't afford to complete it. and when i posted that, you still only had the package up.

jonny knows me well and i'm sure hates me talking about these guys music. last show he did up here i played kingston several times between bands and i texted him to let me know when this goes up.

blow me douchenozzle. nick and i have been the two hyping this band on here for the past 2 years (along with dante). is it that hard to conceive that maybe i just like their music and not the other bullshit that goes along with them? i fucking hate edge kids, especially preachy ones who aren't even old enough to legally drink. this band is catchy as fuck though. i've lived in w-b for several years so i can say with authority from personal experience that not only is cold world one of the worst bands on the planet, but they also are among the largest assholes on it. and when you post the 7" as only a shitty package full of gimmicky shit to cash in on a hot band and the "rare vinyl", don't get butthurt when someone doesn't like it. the fact these guys are blowing up is great for them, but i'm breaking up my kingston collection due to it since i can't afford to complete it. and when i posted that, you still only had the package up.

jonny knows me well and i'm sure hates me talking about these guys music. last show he did up here i played kingston several times between bands and i texted him to let me know when this goes up.

What the fuck are you talking about. When I come across an Andrew from your town I will be sure to login to my store and refund your order :)

since you apparently don't spend much time on this site besides to start shit with customers, i was one of the people who a few months ago complained about deluxe sets from this site and others. they're fucking retarded and only for the most diehard fans or flippers, and about 90% of the time the shit doesn't add up nearly enough to justify buying them. i say 90%, because traffic st put together one hell of a set a few months back, otherwise they suck. why post just the sets first then the other stuff many hours later? doesn't make sense other than you're trying to create fake scarcity for the title fight 7" already.

go ahead and refund me. just saves me some money from ever having to buy title fight stuff or tigers jaw stuff, since it's already available pretty readily online. i'll just stick to going nuts on holy mess/captain we're sinking/menzingers vinyl.

What the fuck are you talking about. When I come across an Andrew from your town I will be sure to login to my store and refund your order :)

How old are you, 12?

I'd order but everyone knows RFC is dodgy as fuck and up there with the worst when it comes to mailorder/customer service

since you apparently don't spend much time on this site besides to start shit with customers, i was one of the people who a few months ago complained about deluxe sets from this site and others. they're fucking retarded and only for the most diehard fans or flippers, and about 90% of the time the shit doesn't add up nearly enough to justify buying them. i say 90%, because traffic st put together one hell of a set a few months back, otherwise they suck. why post just the sets first then the other stuff many hours later? doesn't make sense other than you're trying to create fake scarcity for the title fight 7" already.

go ahead and refund me. just saves me some money from ever having to buy title fight stuff or tigers jaw stuff, since it's already available pretty readily online. i'll just stick to going nuts on holy mess/captain we're sinking/menzingers vinyl.

I understand you're distaste for extravagant package deals, that is why we only sold a small number of them, and offered the 7"s and CD's by themselves no more than one day later. Does it really make you so mad that we offered them in the first place? I am obviously not going to refund your order, I just don't understand the logic in talking shit on me and my good friends and their families while in the process of purchasing something from me.

How old are you, 12?

I'd order but everyone knows RFC is dodgy as fuck and up there with the worst when it comes to mailorder/customer service

We send out around 75 orders a week, and get maybe 4 emails a month from people asking about orders, and 99% of the time their inquiry is because we are just backed up, or I was busy with school or family. That's a pretty good ratio if you ask me. I have had tons of mailorder problems in the past, I am not denying that, but in reality things run pretty smoothly most of the time.

I'm not one for message boards, but this thread was brought to my attention.

I could not care less if people hate my band, think we suck or talk about how we are the worst thing to ever play music. Cool, great thats fine. But, I'm not going to have some little kid shithead who posts on the internet all day instead of having a real life sit here and try to act like he knows who I am or who anyone in my band is and call us assholes.

I can't believe I'm responding to a message board "shittalk" but when someone who I have no clue who they are is attacking the character of the individuals in my band and a band I'm very close with is something that I feel I have to address.

I've lived in Wilkes-Barre my whole life and been going to shows since I was 13. I'm 26 now so for over a decade I've met quite a few people that go to shows here. I remember most of them, and with very few exceptions have gotten along with almost all. So for you to sit here and call ME and MY band assholes is out of line. I have no clue who you are. You're everything that is wrong with "the scene". You don't come around don't participate and just sit there behind a computer and throw rocks. Now, of course I'm assuming you don't participate or come around because I am still very active around here and am friends with most kids that go to shows and not one person has any clue who you are.

You get on your internet soap box and call people ,who bust their asses for this area to have a name when barely anyone else will, a bunch of assholes?? Who really looks like the asshole here? You're trying to give yourself a name because you've gone to three shows where none of the "cool kids" talked to you, but try to stay in the loop because of the internet and come to judgements created in your own head.

I'm pretty close with the member of TF you're talking about who "preaches" straight edge. I'm not straight edge. I could drink more than you. He could not care less. You don't know any of these people, because you are a nobody so stop getting on the internet, namelessly and attacking people.

You know who I am apparently, so if you wanna talk about this in person, please feel free.

I was insanely drunk when Title Fight played our town and every member personally came over and thanked me for going nuts during their set and never mentioned edge once. Or while they were playing. Maybe they've mentioned it before on dude's blog, but it's a blog. 30 bucks for a t-shirt, 7", CD, cassette, zine, and a t-shirt is in no way trying to rip someone off. Andrew why the fuck are you always so angry about every fucking thing in the world? You've always got a retarded opinion about why the rest of the world sucks and why you're always right. Its a fucking downer dude. So you don't like the kind of hardcore Cold World plays. Fuckin' cry about it. If you're half as much of a dick in real life as you are when you troll this message board people don't hate you because you're not one of the "cool kids" they hate you because you're a know it all douche bag.

AlexColdWorld. Dude, top serious get your asses down to Tennessee or Atlanta Ga. Haven't seen you cats since the Trash Talk tour and its been too long. Jump on the Title Fight show in Chattanooga in June or something. I'll give you fourteen dollars.