Have Heart Breaking Up

This is taken from a myspace bulletin I was told about

Once the Fall rolls around, we can't really do this band the way we would prefer to anymore. Knowing this deadline of ours and having a whole world tour already booked, we'd like to take advantage of the chance to say goodbye to all the people we have met around the world over the years.

So, please come check us out in the remaining months on our little trip around the globe. So far Asia has been a wonderful experience and we're very happy to have had the chance to meet so many kind people and look forward to the rest of Asia.

We will be playing our last show on this year's National Edge Day on October 17th 2009 with a bunch of our friends bands and a sweet guest. It will be somewhere T accessible in the Boston area. It will also be a benefit for a women's shelter in New Bedford, MA, run by my kind mother.

It's been a nice 7 years and we'd like to thank all the unique hardcore kids and bands we have encountered. And in the words of DFJ, thanks to all the shit talkers for all the material to get off on. But, really....we have met so many wonderful people who we'll just never forget.

It's been so great. Take care and hope to see you over the next couple months.

-Patrick Flynn / HH

HAVE HEART: 2002 - 2009

:'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

This is completely justifying my trip to Sydney in 2 weeks to see them 4 times in 4 days

Guest genericinsight
lets be real, hardcore bands dont have a long life span. this doesnt come as a shock to me at all.

Bane, Sick Of It All, Madball, Murphy's Law... all bands still playing after many years.

I was kind of expecting this with that world tour announcement. I never got into them that much but it obviously sucks for the kids that loves them. For sure it's a big loss but like it has been said in this thread, hardcore bands have an average of 5-6-7 years of existance so it's not a surprise seeing them breaking up.

Guest genericinsight

Bane, Sick Of It All, Madball, Murphy's Law... all bands still playing after many years.

and out of any of those which are still good? ::)

you never said anything about bands being good, you just said they all had a short life span. :P

d' you think it's an effect of this myspace era ?

i think most of 80's hardcore bands might wanna take a break but they didn't annouce they disband becausereuinion is not a thing which the band on that era didn't do.

i don't know.

i just think they disband today and they may reunion for a tour in next couple years but it's sad which we may not see their new work althrough they decide for reunion....