looking like i need a new car

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

bumping this thread because i got a scion tc about a month ago and have been loving it! woot!!

Congrats dude, I had one a couple years ago and it was a good car. Had to trade it in because work required a truck but I like it for the year I had it.

Did you get the one with the integrated iPod setup (not just an Aux. jack)? That was the best part of that car.

bumping this thread because i got a scion tc about a month ago and have been loving it! woot!!

Congrats dude, I had one a couple years ago and it was a good car. Had to trade it in because work required a truck but I like it for the year I had it.

Did you get the one with the integrated iPod setup (not just an Aux. jack)? That was the best part of that car.

yeah, man. its pretty sick. such a great feeling not having to worry about burning cds and then lugging a giant book around. car runs fantastic and i am having so much fun with the manual trans.

thanks for all your help

yeah, man. its pretty sick. such a great feeling not having to worry about burning cds and then lugging a giant book around. car runs fantastic and i am having so much fun with the manual trans.

thanks for all your help

No problem man. tC is a great car, well featured for the price and you get Toyota reliability. Great choice!

Can you fit your 4x10 cab back there, though?

If you're thinking new, look into Scions. I have a 2006 xB and my g/f is on the verge of getting a 2009 xD. I feel they offer the most bang for their buck in their class. I haven't had any problems yet either.

I was debating between the xB and the Mazda 3 when I bought my car. I went w/ the Scion for a handful of reasons, one being that the Mazda 3 had no way to hook an iPod up to it other than an FM Transmitter, that annoyed me, but I hear they have AUX ports now.

I have a Scion XD and could not be more happy with it. Its a really awesome car and the price is really good.