broadway calls "good views, bad news"

False.

Well, I made that post in jest, but it's actually true with about 99% of records people on this board care about. Sorry, dude.

I don't doubt that what you said was in jest. It pretty much goes without saying that you are pretty lucky in that regard and I would love to be able to hear stuff by bands of such a stature way far in advance. I meant no offense by posting what I did. All I meant was that I probably hear a lot of stuff by bands that you, and most people on here, have never heard before. And to me that is equally as exciting.

The first half sounds a little more straight up pop punk (one song sounds like it could be a Blink 182 song) and then last half is a lot heavier. Its REALLY good. Different from Mutiny but good. The guest vocals are pretty awesome too. Im sure if you liked Mutiny you will like this one too. Still sounds like SYG, I could see them getting pretty big off this album tho.

I cant wait to get a copy that doesnt have someone saying "You're listening to the new Set Your Goals album This Will Be The Death Of Us available everywhere courtesy of Epitaph Records" once a minute thru out the whole album tho.

The first half sounds a little more straight up pop punk (one song sounds like it could be a Blink 182 song) and then last half is a lot heavier. Its REALLY good. Different from Mutiny but good. The guest vocals are pretty awesome too. Im sure if you liked Mutiny you will like this one too. Still sounds like SYG, I could see them getting pretty big off this album tho.

I cant wait to get a copy that doesnt have someone saying "You're listening to the new Set Your Goals album This Will Be The Death Of Us available everywhere courtesy of Epitaph Records" once a minute thru out the whole album tho.

Mine's not voice-stamped. ;)

Mine's not voice-stamped. ;)

You lucky bastard! haha

Yea Haley's part on the record is pretty awesome. Its so cheesy that its just funny.

Guest genericinsight

Mutiny was a HUGE dissapointment, can only hope this one is better, don't really have high hopes for it.

Guest genericinsight

-1 for not liking something? Well, sorry. I loved SYG till that record. That record to me was really boring minus two songs. It didn't translate live to me either.

-1 for not liking something? Well, sorry. I loved SYG till that record. That record to me was really boring minus two songs. It didn't translate live to me either.

So you loved them until they released their debut full-length? That's like saying you loved your boyfriend until the second date.

Guest genericinsight

So you loved them until they released their debut full-length? That's like saying you loved your boyfriend until the second date.

What are you talking about? I really liked the EP and was really disappointed in the full length, and then subsequently disappointed in the one show I saw them at after that where they played a lot of new songs. I tried and just couldn't get into that record. What do you want from me?

Please Scott, I am having a very bad night, please, I'm begging you, don't start arguments and drop my karma over a difference in opinion. Please. Just stop. This is going to go nowhere. I wasn't trying to start any arguments.