PRE ORDER: Memorial- The Creative Process/Berlin

Guest billflightplan

i was hangin out with bill yesterday, the colors look great on this(gold, white with black touches, and black) and i think there may be a test press contest in the works with vc, and maybe an exclusive color (gold/100 i think, looks awesome), it looks so good and the gatefold art is amazing

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I need to hear more of this record. Just the one song on myspace isn't enough to convince me. It may have been, but since I just blew a lot of money on records already this week, I gotta be careful on the impulse buys.

they have another song on the flight plan myspace, i guess two songs are better than one.

www.myspace.com/flightplanrec

EXCLUSIVE FROM THE MOUTH(keyboard) OF BILL:

Hey VC guys:

All USA orders have gone out and all the EUROPEAN orders will go out tomorrow. Thank you all for your patience and for not sending me too many hateful emails thinking I was another "My War" records. Look them up to get the scoop. The truth is I was hearing like 3 different things from different people working on different aspects of the record. We had our labels printed somewhere else, then sent to me, then I sent them to who was pressing the records, then we had artwork problems, then there was that weird color vinyl shortage(which the plant I used was going through too but somehow came through and got what I ordered) which was a total surprise to me when I got the message that he had the records ready.(I disappeared for 2 weeks and didn't have a chance to really check my email or phone messages until I got back. )

But as I was saying I was hearing one thing, so I would tell that to Memorial, and then I was told something else, but I wouldn't have a chance to tell them before something else got changed. It just got really whacky. And we all hope you enjoy the record and it doesn't reflect too poorly on us as a label or them as a band.

We are also upgrading our shopping cart system to something a lot more high tech so I can keep better track of orders so you don't email me a month later and say "OMG YOU A-HOLE I DIDN'T GET MY ORDER", sometimes orders have been filtered into my spam folder and I never see it. I try to get orders out as soon as I get them sometimes a little bit longer if I'm working a lot at my real job(s). But to wrap this up.. hope you get your shit soon. A lot of time and thought went into this thank you.

If you are in Philly come check out deep sleep(where none more black played) i work here on monday and tuesdays and you can buy records here too!

Love

Bill

heres the pressing i got from bill since i think some of you were interested

one time press of 500

10- test presses

100-Black(pre order w/screen cover)

this is where I still have to check up on since I only packed the black records so far.

100 or 200-gold(will be sent to reviews and the band about 50 will stay for mail order)

200 or 300 white(this is the general mail order and distro color)