Mega Shark Vs. Giant Octopus(not a new band minty)

var ads = new Array("300x250-1.png","300x250-2.png","300x250-3.png");

var num = Math.floor(Math.random()*ads.length);

if(Math.floor(Math.random()*2) == 0)

{

if(Math.floor(Math.random()*2) == 0)

document.write('+':kmskneww]ProBoards Free Forums');

else

document.write('+':kmskneww]ProBoards Free Forums');

}

else

{

document.write('ProBoards Free Forums');

}

ProBoards Free Forums

but basically,

a museum gets a mammoth frozen in a block of ice, no big deal, right? but then fucking martians (why martians, i dont know) shoot a fucking laser down to the mammoth and "activate" it. then, the mammoth is all like 'RISE FROM YOUR GRAVE'. and then Mammy proceeds to fuck shit up. the cgi is terrible, but Summer Glau is in it and i would totally shoot my martian laser into her woolly mammoth, if you catch my drift.

[image]

thus concludes the best review ever.

but basically,

a museum gets a mammoth frozen in a block of ice, no big deal, right? but then fucking martians (why martians, i dont know) shoot a fucking laser down to the mammoth and "activate" it. then, the mammoth is all like 'RISE FROM YOUR GRAVE'. and then Mammy proceeds to fuck shit up. the cgi is terrible, but Summer Glau is in it and i would totally shoot my martian laser into her woolly mammoth, if you catch my drift.

[image]

thus concludes the best review ever.

Holy shit, must see.

im gonna burst everones bubble here and tell you all...

THIS MOVIE IS SHIT!

saw it over last weekend and it fucking sucked. i was hoping for b-movie awesomeness and it ended up being like one of those really shitty movies on sci-fi that you smirk at because either casper van dien, coolio, or deebo from friday have starring roles and then you force yourself through two hours equivalent to burning your testacles with a hot coat hanger. movie sucked.

only decent part was the thirty seconds when the shark snatched the plain out of the air.

*SPOILER*

the shark and octopus go from "fighting"(poor cgi of the hark being grappled by the octopus) to dying and they never say one reason why. they just randomly sink to the bottom of the ocean.

im gonna burst everones bubble here and tell you all...

THIS MOVIE IS SHIT!

saw it over last weekend and it fucking sucked. i was hoping for b-movie awesomeness and it ended up being like one of those really shitty movies on sci-fi that you smirk at because either casper van dien, coolio, or deebo from friday have starring roles and then you force yourself through two hours equivalent to burning your testacles with a hot coat hanger. movie sucked.

only decent part was the thirty seconds when the shark snatched the plain out of the air.

*SPOILER*

the shark and octopus go from "fighting"(poor cgi of the hark being grappled by the octopus) to dying and they never say one reason why. they just randomly sink to the bottom of the ocean.

Can't wait to see it!

Can't wait to see it!

good luck dude. i enjoy the shit out of bad movies(my dvd collection includes, but is not limited to: zombies gone wild, feast, evil toys, scarecrow gone wild (which includes a scene of a chick playing in the ocean and then scarecrow jumps out of a wave and kills her, awesome scene), hard rock zombies, the SSgirls collection, etc.).

this movie just didnt live up to the greatness it could have been. lorezo lamas is in it, he has a bad attitude and a pony tail so thats pretty cool i guess...