your record collection after you're dead

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest scriptedrain
An 8-year-old's favorite band is Jawbreaker? Amazing.

He was playing with my iPod, and it was on shuffle, and "Bad Scene, Everyone's Fault" came on. And he liked it, so, I made him listen to "Boxcar". "Unlisted Track" and a few others. He loves them.

That is awesome. He can save his generation! haha

i have already made my WILL. i have told my my mother, when i die, before her, to make sure EVERY SINGLE PIECE OF COALESCE VINYL, ALONG WITH THE CDS AND CASSETTES, GO INTO THE MAUSOLEUM WITH ME OR ELSE I WILL COMEBACK AS A ZOMBIE, GET ALL MY RECORDS AND EAT EVERYONE'S BRAINS. she wasn't amused. if heaven and hell are real, LOL, i would want to listen to Coalesce on my way to hell. i am going to be buried in my black CK suit w/my black Coalesce logo tee underneath. the records will line the walls on the inside of my "tomb". it's fucked up, i know, but since my deceased father is leaving me the family cemetery, i say what the fuck. he's not really dead. but he has been dead to me since i was 15.

i forgot to mention that i want Explosions In The Sky's "The Earth Is Not A Cold Dead Place" to play through out my service. i just think that record is the most beautiful and hopeful sadness has ever sounded. my best friends and i have made a pact with each other, if one of us dies we shall do a toast in his honor. that will be the last day my friends will be SXE. serious! a blood pact.

i have told my my mother, when i die, before her, to make sure EVERY SINGLE PIECE OF COALESCE VINYL, ALONG WITH THE CDS AND CASSETTES, GO INTO THE MAUSOLEUM WITH ME OR ELSE I WILL COMEBACK AS A ZOMBIE, GET ALL MY RECORDS AND EAT EVERYONE'S BRAINS. she wasn't amused.

i was amused. and for this post alone, +1.

when i die, if i die before my parents (since i'm not married), i'd hope they'd figure out a way to distribute them to my closest friends, i guess. i mean... they see who i go to shows with, and who i hang out with, so.. i'd hope they would put two and two together... same with my books, and my kid robot toys, etc etc.

i have told my my mother, when i die, before her, to make sure EVERY SINGLE PIECE OF COALESCE VINYL, ALONG WITH THE CDS AND CASSETTES, GO INTO THE MAUSOLEUM WITH ME OR ELSE I WILL COMEBACK AS A ZOMBIE, GET ALL MY RECORDS AND EAT EVERYONE'S BRAINS. she wasn't amused.

i was amused. and for this post alone, +1.

when i die, if i die before my parents (since i'm not married), i'd hope they'd figure out a way to distribute them to my closest friends, i guess. i mean... they see who i go to shows with, and who i hang out with, so.. i'd hope they would put two and two together... same with my books, and my kid robot toys, etc etc.

i'm glad i could amuse you, at least you got the whole zombie thing , lol.i have already made a list of who gets what and it is split up pretty well i think. i also forgot to mention that my gibson SGs are going to hell with me as well. hey man, i just want to shred with devil and hopefully he would be cool with starting a Van Halen tribute band.

i just want to shred with devil and hopefully he would be cool with starting a Van Halen tribute band.

sorry dude, nobody wants to start a van halen tribute band.

actually, i know some dudes from michigan who would be all over that shit. an old message board i was on a guy started posting as diamond dave. that led to some pretty funny stuff.

i just want to shred with devil and hopefully he would be cool with starting a Van Halen tribute band.

sorry dude, nobody wants to start a van halen tribute band.

actually, i know some dudes from michigan who would be all over that shit. an old message board i was on a guy started posting as diamond dave. that led to some pretty funny stuff.

fair enough. maybe a Boston tribute band. i just want the devil to dress up like a cave man.