your record collection after you're dead

i ever talked with frank when i stayed at his apartments like 'whats' your plan about your collection if you're dead'.

for me,i will forward all to my loved one such my mom or my dad or my younger brother or my girlfriend for keep it as good as i do as long as possible.

and you ?

:)

some friend of mine who studying in egyptian history in the states ever advice me as 'safe some money for make your body as mommy.you may see your collection again'....

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I either want to get 2 burial plots next to each other so i can be laid to rest next to a packed expedit that is buried next to me.

or get cremated and have all my records melted down with me so i can live on as a big ball of waxy vinyl.

but more realistically they would go to my girlfriend to sell and live large with her new man, while they laugh at me as i rot in the ground.

My current directions are that my wife gets all my money and joint assets. All of my possessions (records included) are to be sold to pay for a bitching party for my friends after the funeral.

Of course I need to create a spreadsheet for their estimated worth, otherwise she'd probably just ebay them as a lot and get $200.

I would want my wife to sell my collection on ebay and make enough money that my death doesn't leave her poor.

You don't have life insurance? Shit, I'm worth more dead than alive!!

Oh, I have great life insurance, and I too am worth more dead than alive, but that money runs out. Funerals are expensive, the bills keep rolling in after you're dead. Once you're married, any debt I have accumulated falls on her. So, my life insurance money can be used for all of that fun stuff and the money she makes from my records can be fun money.