WWDC

Granted most people think its going to be all about the iPhone refresh and Leopard dates but for whatever reason I'm stoked. Probably because I can move to AT&T soon and a new iPhone would be sweet.

I've heard things intimating Apple will include a video camera with on-phone editing software, new faster 3G (7.2 Mbps), faster processors, more memory, larger storage capacity (a new 32G model), and maybe even background processes.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Unless a new iPhone involves a fucking keyboard they can suck it. Any time I barrow a friends I have to spend 20 minutes retyping stuff because of the god damn touch keyboard. Fuck that noise.

Three things on that:

1) Its unfair to expect a keyboard you're not use to using to be comfortable; especially given size. Its not like there's a great mobile keyboard on any phone unless you've got small hands.

2) I believe a new feature of the iPhone involves all programs getting the ability to rotate the keyboard like the web browser does, much easier to type in the horizontal.

3) The auto-correct feature is pretty damn good if you just keep typing.

Unless a new iPhone involves a fucking keyboard they can suck it. Any time I barrow a friends I have to spend 20 minutes retyping stuff because of the god damn touch keyboard. Fuck that noise.

Three things on that:

1) Its unfair to expect a keyboard you're not use to using to be comfortable; especially given size. Its not like there's a great mobile keyboard on any phone unless you've got small hands.

2) I believe a new feature of the iPhone involves all programs getting the ability to rotate the keyboard like the web browser does, much easier to type in the horizontal.

I'm a keyboard bigot. I was trying to access my e-mail for like 10 minutes using my friends one and I couldn't get the password. I'm just more comfortable with small keyboards (see the G1) than touch screens, that's all.

Three things on that:

I'm a keyboard bigot. I was trying to access my e-mail for like 10 minutes using my friends one and I couldn't get the password. I'm just more comfortable with small keyboards (see the G1) than touch screens, that's all.

Cool deal. I have small hands so its never an issue for me. It certainly could be better but I think the auto-correct makes up for a lot. I have an iPod Touch so I get the same experience minus the phone part.

Did some googling. Looks like there isn't a way to stream it. Boooo.

Well there is but it requires sitting in line for two nights to buy an overpriced product (that will be half that price in 4 months) and the bragging about it to other mouthbreathers.

It's quite complicated.

Also, I have nothing against Apple or Mac (Steve Jobs being an epic douche not withstanding) I just happen to live in Mac-Town USA and the avid users tend to wear on me.

I think I recall in the past, Steve Jobs saying he's not a fan of moving parts on phones (sliding, etc).

For me, typing is just as fast as it was on my BlackBerry. The auto-correct is really an awesome feature. (Adding landscape texting is going to be a nice feature as well, in terms of speed-typing!)

Also, the Apple online store is offline. (Though if I recall, that happens every year)

I think I recall in the past, Steve Jobs saying he's not a fan of moving parts on phones (sliding, etc).

For me, typing is just as fast as it was on my BlackBerry. The auto-correct is really an awesome feature. (Adding landscape texting is going to be a nice feature as well, in terms of speed-typing!)

Also, the Apple online store is offline. (Though if I recall, that happens every year)

Jobs is more a fan of never admitting he's wrong, ever. Again, I think they're going to get a touch screen to work as well as possible but Jobs will basically stay the course just to avoid admitting any wrong doing.

New MacBook Pro!

I'm still hoping for a bump in specs for the base unibody MacBook. It's retarded that the $300-cheaper White MacBook outperforms the base unibody MacBook.

I spoke too soon! They're totally moving shit around!

I'm buying a 13 inch MacBook... Pro? in a week or two, so I'm pretty fucking stoked on this.