WWDC

'Airstrip lets medical professionals monitor patient medical data. The medical community is flocking to the iPhone because of apps like this.'

...do i really want my condition to be monitored by an iphone app? also, why is it called 'airstrip'? lol

Probably the same as being monitored by any other piece of technology.

being that i don't know how an iphone works exactly, i guess i was just unsure about the whole getting a phone call or text while using an app thing. because i'm dumb. and don't own an iphone.

I believe Airstrip Technologies is just the developers. I think the App is called "Critical Care".

haha i hope so. i was momentarily slightly disturbed and confused.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

As much as I love Apple, they shouldn't be praised for some of the 3.0 updates. They should have been available at launch. No MMS until late summer is awful news.

I don't agree, honestly, save for the rotating keyboard in all apps, MMS (and even that's iffy), and Cut-N-Paste.

Its not like any other "Smart-Phone" has out-done them.

Video! Should have been at launch as well.

Yay, the phone should have been a perfect rev one despite no real competitors damn it! Common dude, really? You can't have everything in rev one or you'll never release a device/a piece of software/hardware. You'll just end up chasing your tail forever.

Video chat is a gimmick, in my eyes. (On a mobile phone, specifically)

Eh, I don't see it that way but I can understand where you're coming from. I just view the iPhone as more than just a "phone" the way the iPod is more than an mp3 player.

Video! Should have been at launch as well.

Yay, the phone should have been a perfect rev one despite no real competitors damn it! Common dude, really? You can't have everything in rev one or you'll never release a device/a piece of software/hardware. You'll just end up chasing your tail forever.

I'm not asking for everything, but my first cellphone had video.

Don't go about this like a fanboy, you know that MMS (although this apparently looks more like AT&Ts fault), video, landscape, etc... should have been available from the get go on such a great phone.

I don't see anything outside of landscape-per-app and MMS as cornerstone of the phone's actual function. You have a big list of features and you have to pick-and-choose. I think they made some good decisions.

And honestly, outside of cut-n-paste, something I've actually never felt the need for with my touch, no necessary features were excluded. I really don't. I don't need my phone to do marginally decent video.