DEATHWISH SALE: $1 CDs | Up to 50% Off Vinyl, etc.

[image]

Hundreds of items in the DW Estore are now on sale!!!

Select CDs as low as a measly $1!!!

Vinyl up to 50% off the regular price!!!

Select Apparel up to 25% Off!!!

Too much to choose from? Let us pick CDs for you!!!

We are also offering packages of 5 CDs for $5, and 10 CDs for $10 for those who dig surprises...

The sale will be up for a limited time, so be sure to check it out now!!!

Don't forget that these GREAT releases are up for Pre-order now:

Narrows "New Distances" 12"LP (CD out now)

Reign Supreme "Testing The Limits Of Infinite" CD/LP

Victims "Lies, Lies, Lies" 7"EP

Mother Of Mercy "III" CD/LP

Summer Sale in the DW Estore: http://www.deathwishinc.com/estore/merchant.mvc?Screen=CTGY&Store_Code=D&Category_Code=SALE

-J.

TBL:

"Glass Bullet" came out on vinyl on Init Records, but "The Ascension Attempt" never did. There were talks of it, but sadly the band was inactive for such a long time (4 years), that peoples interest in the album declined quickly. It's a great album regardless. "Junebug" is out now on Init Records, be sure to search it out.

-J.

TBL:

"Glass Bullet" came out on vinyl on Init Records, but "The Ascension Attempt" never did. There were talks of it, but sadly the band was inactive for such a long time (4 years), that peoples interest in the album declined quickly. It's a great album regardless. "Junebug" is out now on Init Records, be sure to search it out.

-J.

Good lookin' out, Jake. I had no idea that band was even still active.

TBL:

-J.

I'm eager to check these out when they arrive. Threadbare was so fucking rad at the Burning Fight show that I had to order them and check em out...

TBL:

-J.

I'm eager to check these out when they arrive. Threadbare was so fucking rad at the Burning Fight show that I had to order them and check em out...

Threadbare is one of my all-time favorite '90s hardcore bands.* Brian Lovro is such a good singer.

*Someone needs to sell me 'Feeling Older Faster' on vinyl!

Threadbare is one of my all-time favorite '90s hardcore bands.* Brian Lovro is such a good singer.

*Someone needs to sell me 'Feeling Older Faster' on vinyl!

totally dude, I have the Threadbare 7" but have heard F.O.F.(don't own it, never been able to track a copy down)...but yeah I was way stoked seeing them play...people didn't know what to do when they played.

fuck, were they intense.