This record comes from a smoke free home

one time i brought a black sabbath record on ebay and when it came i open it up to look at the lyric shirt and a little yellow baggie of decaying 70's weed fell out.

Nice. You know what would have been fucking awful though? The USPS has the right to inspect anything shipped media mail to make sure there's no...not media in it.

How fucked up would that be to have them find the baggie of pot. You'd have been in trouble for buying a Sabbath record.

Also, Sabbath rules.

Guest kevinb

The box my turntable came in from ebay reeked so bad of weed that today almost a year and a half later it still smells like it

one time i brought a black sabbath record on ebay and when it came i open it up to look at the lyric shirt and a little yellow baggie of decaying 70's weed fell out.

Nice. You know what would have been fucking awful though? The USPS has the right to inspect anything shipped media mail to make sure there's no...not media in it.

How fucked up would that be to have them find the baggie of pot. You'd have been in trouble for buying a Sabbath record.

Also, Sabbath rules.

oh yeah, i know, i was like holy fuck i could have been arrested for buying master of reality. wasn't there some dumb ass hair metal guy who sent himself some Heroin thru the mail in the 80's?

also, Sabbath does rule.

I've bought records off people that reek like smoke. It's gross. sometimes it goes away, sometimes it doesn't. I have wood crates that were made by a guy who was big into vinyl. He was getting rid of them many years ago so i bought about 8 of them and I use them for my classic rock lp's and stuff i dont listen to as frequently. I just pulled an lp out to listen to a few weeks back and noticed it had picked up the smell of the wood. Not too bad though so I know once i transfer them it will go away, still kind of weird.

Yea, I hate the smell.

Also, IN MY EXPERIENCE (not a generalization) but most smokers I know are not very clean people, so in my mind I would be more inclined to spend a higher amount of money on a record stating this.

I smoke and Im really clean

ditto. But I also don't smoke in my house. Personal choice because i didn't want all my stuff to smell like stale smoke.