This record comes from a smoke free home

and sometime i feel it sticky on surface of jacket or vinyl center label....

thats not smoke Yu!

actually, i ever feel like that, lostatsea.

i bought some pic disc from some ebayer ad when i open a packet, i smell some marijuana smell and so sticky on plastic jacket surface.

i don't think it's semen strain stain....

:-/

one time i brought a black sabbath record on ebay and when it came i open it up to look at the lyric shirt and a little yellow baggie of decaying 70's weed fell out.

I found a bunch of stems and shit in the records I got from my friend's dad...including a Sabbath record. Can't roll a joint on a mp3...

oh yeah, i know, i was like holy fuck i could have been arrested for buying master of reality. wasn't there some dumb ass hair metal guy who sent himself some Heroin thru the mail in the 80's?

also, Sabbath does rule.

That record in particular is HUGE for me. It's not necessarily my favorite, but it is responsible for my guitar playing a little bit. I found it when going through my mom's records... it got me "into" buying records again. We moved to this shitty house in Michigan where there was nothing to do, so one time I was going through boxes in my basement and I found records. I dug through it, mostly shit, but I found this one and brought it upstairs to put it on.

One day my mom and I were coming home from somewhere, I brought it up, and she stopped off at a Wherehouse Records to buy it on CD. That Xmas she bought me the guitar tab book (I had JUST gotten my first guitar) and I'd sit in my room, cue up the record, and figure out the parts...when I fucked up, I'd back it up and try again. In retrospect, I don't even want to think of how shitty that guitar sounded tuned down to C# with as much distortion as possible. I remember learning "Solitude," solos and all, just to play it for my mom as a "thank you."