P/O: Municipal Waste - Massive Aggressive

I just got this in my e-mail from Earache Records

Hey all,

One of the most anticipated albums of 2009, Municipal Waste's "Massive Aggressive", is now available to pre-order from our store. To kick things off, there are two CD versions of the album. You can pre-order the regular jewelcase CD now for just $12, with free shipping.

OR.. you can pre-order the stunning limited edition fan box, containing the CD, a woven logo sweatband, a patch and a 3 pin badge set for just $20, again with free shipping. This version is not available ANYWHERE ELSE in America. We have only a select number imported from Europe, specifically for all of you webstore customers, and once they're gone, they're gone for good!

And we haven't forgotten about you vinyl fans either. The new album is available on SIX different colored LPs! Black as standard, of course, but also available on red, white, green, clear and purple vinyl! Each of these colors are LIMITED TO 100 COPIES WORLDWIDE!!

Again, these are imported from Europe and will not be available anywhere else in America. With such limited numbers, they won't be available from us for very longer either, so get your orders in now! These LPs are available for $25 a piece, with the exception of the purple LP, which is $30 and comes with a Massive Aggressive poster!

And finally, whether you want the CD or the vinyl, they're both available to pre-order with the stunning new Massive Aggressive T-shirt, available in black or white. They come in sizes S-3XL, and you get a few extra bucks off by ordering the combo pack, not to mention free shipping once again!! So what are you waiting for?!

Click here for the full range of options!

Catch y'all later,

Phil Kerr

Webstore Manager

[image]

Pre-orders can be found here

http://earache.com/uswebstore/product_info.php/products_id/586

remember, the vinyl version is a European Import, hence the high price.. but hey.. free shipping kinda makes up for it

I got the purple for an extra $5.. kinda sucks but it looks like the best color to go with it.

I believe that only earache's UK branch handles most of the vinyl for the label.

I know that when Art Of Partying Came out, there was the European Imports, which were just normal colors and the US version, which was the picture disc.

I'm not a fan of picture discs and seeing how much I spent on Art of Partying (import), $25-$30 including shipping from overseas seems like a great deal.

Well at least better than having to resort to E-Bay price inflated imported items :)

But it does suck that the "store exclusive" color is an extra $5