GHOSTBUSTERS(The Game)

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh man. Thinking of picking up that Wii version. I had a biopsy today and have stitches in my face, and I'm cranky as shit. This would cheer me up. Alas, I'm broke - I could buy it, but I'd be late on my cell bill. Fucking priorities. I don't want to talk to anyone anyway.

apparently this is an option

This leaked for the Wii, downloading!

I have no idea how though.

Oh man. Thinking of picking up that Wii version. I had a biopsy today and have stitches in my face, and I'm cranky as shit. This would cheer me up. Alas, I'm broke - I could buy it, but I'd be late on my cell bill. Fucking priorities. I don't want to talk to anyone anyway.

This leaked for the Wii, downloading!

You need a modded wii. It's not too difficult to do but you do have to buy the mod.

You need a modded wii. It's not too difficult to do but you do have to buy the mod.

You don't have to buy anything:

http://www.mikeandheth.com/games/97-connect-wii-usb-hard-drive.html

Don't get this game for PS3!

http://kotaku.com/5294116/does-ghostbusters-the-video-game-look-better-on-xbox-360

I can't get this to work on my hacked Wii! Might have to buy it.
Can you get it to load to at least the white safety screen? If yes, then when you're loading at the very second it goes to the white screen, hit eject on the Wii. It will eject the disk and ask you to put it back in. When you do, it'll load fine. It also loads fine from a USB device with USB Loader GX. If you're getting the green or black screen, you need to go to this site http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/773505 and follow the steps to install the IOS60PATCH and cIOS38_rev13a. Once you have that installed, get Backup Launcher NeoGamma http://www.mediafire.com/?jkgzfmd1mzz. Load the game from Neogamma and do the eject trick I described earlier. Works every time. These are currently your only options for playing the game on a softmodded Wii until a new cIOS is developed.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest naytoid
I'm such a nerd, if they had released a collector's edition with a proton pack wiimote attachment, I would have purchased it.

Supposedly, this is is happening

[image]

So apparently the third film will be about the Ghosbusters passing the torch to a new group of younger busters so that they themselves can retire. Who's going to be in the new crew? My guess is the current "in" crowd of comedy actors. Michael Cera, Jack Black, or maybe Seth Rogen. And let's throw in Mos Def for the token black dude!

I read an interview with Harold Ramis where he said he's like either Ivan Reitman, himself, or Sam Raimi to direct a third.

...it could rule. Sam Raimi + Ghostbusters would be awesome, as long as it's a little less Spiderman 3 and a little more Drag Me To Hell.

That's funny because I read somewhere that Ramis and Akroyd have a script floating around for a fourth film called "Ghostbusters in Hell." The film would have the original cast coming out of retirement to save the new kid's asses after they get sent to Hell by some major paranormal manifestation.

of all the people to not come back for the third movie, Rick Moranis refuses to. Bill Murray finally agreed to, but the keymaster won't come out of seclusion. not even to make a cameo. Sigourney Weaver also won't be in it, but only because she wasn't approached to come back.

Dan Aykroyd said that elements from the video game will be in the third film. the writers from The Office are writing the script. Raymis tapped Ben Stiller to join the cast. Eliza Dushku and Alyssa Milano are also rumored to be in it.