PO: PORTUGAL THE MAN Satanic Satanist LP VC exclu

Guest admin1338560633

Guest Admin

[image]

PORTUGAL THE MAN The Satanic Satanist" LP yellow w/ orange swirl vinyl VC Exclusive PO

PORTUGAL THE MAN The Satanic Satanist" LP clear vinyl PRE-ORDER

PORTUGAL THE MAN The Satanic Satanist" LP purple w/ red and blue swirl vinyl PRE-ORDER

http://stores.channeladvisor.com/vinylhome/Store/Search.aspx?&Page=1&Sort=1&sku=EVR80164

Anyone that has been following Vinyl Collective for the past few years knows that we have been some of the biggest Portugal the Man fans since their first album, "Waiter You Vultures" came out. We put that on vinyl. We then later put "Church Mouth" on vinyl (which we just got a few in on a return on Plum and Raspberry). At some point, we will be putting "It's Complicated Being a Wizard" on wax. When Portugal created their own label through Equal Vision, Equal Vision kept the vinyl rights which has worked out just fine for us because they have given us an exlusive color of "Censored Colors" which is out of print and are now giving us an exclusive color of "The Satanic Satanist", Portugal's latest AND I WILL SAY GREATEST ALBUM.

Those of you that have been keeping up with Portugal know that each album could not be more different than the previous one. This could be their furthest leap yet with The Satanic Satanist and if you ask me, they have channeled their love of 70's rock, the Beatles, and have put their own little touch on the record. Since I begged the band and their manager to send me a copy of the album, I have not listened to another record more. This is my favorite album of 2009. It is my 3 year old son's favorite record, too, which is so funny. You heard it here first, but I predict really big things from Portugal in 2009. Get this record, play it loud, and listen to it often. It will become your favorite Portugal album I am certain of it.

We have an exclusive color of the new album Yellow w/ Orange Swirl (out of 300), we will also be getting 10 copies of the band version (clear vinyl) and 10 copies of the EVR version (purple with red and blue).

Listen to the first track off of the album, "People Say" as an mp3 at this link. I love the little guitar part at the beginning and every time I hear this song, it puts a smile to my face. Know that this album absolutely owns! What else can I say? I cannot recommend an album more than this one.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Admin
Shit the Clear went fast...Virgil can you get more??...Please!!

that is all I will be able to get; sorry friends. You can get them from the band on tour

Guest Admin
when do you think you guys at vc will get these in?

we think around july 21st which is the street date. EVR are usually pretty good about keepign the release date (way better than us).

if and when the purple swirl one runs out here on vc, i preordered one in a package deal on merchnow. If anyone is interested in buying it from me id be glad to send it to you for what i payed for it on merchnow(18.99 i think??.....) since i picked up a clear one i wont be needing two copies.

Guest kevinb

I mean the ideas they had for a gate fold were nothing less than amazing

But I think the reality is it probably cost way to much