Bouncing Souls Anniv Series V.1 Mispress Question

Hey Everyone -

I just picked up the Bouncing Souls 20th Anniversary Series Volume One 7" and noticed something the first time I put it on my turntable. Side A has three random songs of European sounding youth crew rather than two Bouncing Souls songs. I did a search on here and couldn't find anything about this...

Does anyone know what is up with this?

Thanks!

Jim

XXX

P.S. It's the Black/Maroon haze tour press if anyone was wondering.

Wasnt there a misspress for vol 1? When my mailorder copy arrived, it included a cutout of the center of the record (in addition to the regular copy of the 7") So my guess is they misspressed it, then cut out the centers of each record, then melted down the vinyl and reused it. Maybe they skipped a few and you got one of those copies?

Wasnt there a misspress for vol 1? When my mailorder copy arrived, it included a cutout of the center of the record (in addition to the regular copy of the 7") So my guess is they misspressed it, then cut out the centers of each record, then melted down the vinyl and reused it. Maybe they skipped a few and you got one of those copies?

This would make sense, especially since I got the 7" directly from Chunksaah, not from the souls.

And for the record, I wasn't really joking about the A side sounding like euro youth crew...that was the most accurate way to describe it!

This would make sense, especially since I got the 7" directly from Chunksaah, not from the souls.

And for the record, I wasn't really joking about the A side sounding like euro youth crew...that was the most accurate way to describe it!

I just re-read your original post. The maroon/black haze is actually the mailorder press, not the tour press. The tour press is a splatter vinyl i believe

interested to hear the A side of your record... any way to rip it? haha