BAY AREA - Kinda Like A Fest 5 - august 8th

how much? a REALLY good chance i'm gonna go... love me some broadway calls and dead to me.

i was thinking somewhere along the same thing, well, not really how much but that maybe i'll go visit my bro up north then and go to that

still trying to figure everything out...but it looks like this will be $10 with canned food. and if you show up early...there will be a vegan bbq/potluck in the parkinglot...free food!!!

• 2 weeks later...
it looks like dead to me are playing early then playing a show in hollywood?

Knitting Factory

Sat, Aug. 8

The Briggs, American Steel, Dead To Me, The New Trust

that is a mistake...Dead to Me were originally asked to be a part of that whole tour, but they could not do it (one reason, because they are playing this fest)...but yeah, they ARE playing the Bottom of the Hill show with them the night before...and WILL BE playing this fest for sure on this day, they will not be in LA.

• 4 weeks later...
it looks like dead to me are playing early then playing a show in hollywood?

Knitting Factory

Sat, Aug. 8

The Briggs, American Steel, Dead To Me, The New Trust

that is a mistake...Dead to Me were originally asked to be a part of that whole tour, but they could not do it (one reason, because they are playing this fest)...but yeah, they ARE playing the Bottom of the Hill show with them the night before...and WILL BE playing this fest for sure on this day, they will not be in LA.

LA people - you should go to The Copyrights, Classics Of Love, Cobra Skulls & Ready The Jet show at the Blue Star in stead of this Knitting Factory show since Dead To Me isnt playing. Also on Aug. 8th.

www.myspace.com/kindalikeafest

i'm putting up a "carpool blog" for people to write if they need a ride from where ever...and for people to write that they got extra seats....

Forgive my ignorance, on the myspace it says the show is full, does that just mean bandwise? I want to make sure I didn't miss tickets or something (as I assumed it was just a door thing).

I wonder if I have my old "Camp by the sea" sweatshirt...That'd be fun to wear.

i'm putting up a "carpool blog" for people to write if they need a ride from where ever...and for people to write that they got extra seats....

Forgive my ignorance, on the myspace it says the show is full, does that just mean bandwise? I want to make sure I didn't miss tickets or something (as I assumed it was just a door thing).

I wonder if I have my old "Camp by the sea" sweatshirt...That'd be fun to wear.

whoops. sorry for the confusion...the show is full "band-wise" (no more bands being added)...there were definitely no pre-sale tickets of any sort, just come and show up early and get in line :)