its saturday morning

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

listening to King Diamond son.

King Diamonds grimness > Dark Funerals grimness.

dude, i really need to raid your computer for mp3's.. with all the metal you listen too. im seriuosly jealous...

all im doing is watching "pirates of the carribean, thinking of all the hot women who came to my store today..

listening to King Diamond son.

King Diamonds grimness > Dark Funerals grimness.

dude, i really need to raid your computer for mp3's.. with all the metal you listen too. im seriuosly jealous...

all im doing is watching "pirates of the carribean, thinking of all the hot women who came to my store today..

fuck man. there were so many cuties out and about today, everywhere i went. theres even a hot blonde working at the gas station.

fuck man. there were so many cuties out and about today, everywhere i went. theres even a hot blonde working at the gas station.

fuck being in a wharehouse all day. i love when i work holidays and im on the floor during summer.

now i'm reading this chicks blog about black metal inspired recipes.

http://theblackoven.blogspot.com/

As far as I am concerned, brownies are one of the truest manifestations of metal in the scope of baking.

Nestled inside their dark, viscous hearts lies a sickening world of decadence.

The following recipe is no exception.

Try baking them, and consider the fact that the mastery of brownies is parallel to the mastery of the occult.

now i'm reading this chicks blog about black metal inspired recipes.

http://theblackoven.blogspot.com/

As far as I am concerned, brownies are one of the truest manifestations of metal in the scope of baking.

Nestled inside their dark, viscous hearts lies a sickening world of decadence.

The following recipe is no exception.

Try baking them, and consider the fact that the mastery of brownies is parallel to the mastery of the occult.

dude i can totally get with a cinnamon roll from hell. fuck yeah

watching halloween 5 the revenge of michael myers on DVD.

you know it fucking pisses me off. i saw they had a childs play box set. i was going to buy it but they were missing one or two movies............cant remember........anyway you do something fancy but everything in there.

the first halloween will always be my fav. i also like the one where he broke out of the prison. was that 4. cant remember. im killing brain cells.

watching halloween 5 the revenge of michael myers on DVD.

you know it fucking pisses me off. i saw they had a childs play box set. i was going to buy it but they were missing one or two movies............cant remember........anyway you do something fancy but everything in there.

the first halloween will always be my fav. i also like the one where he broke out of the prison. was that 4. cant remember. im killing brain cells.

4 was prison break and falling down in the mine shaft "death".