Give Up The Ghost

I paid 75 bucks for it . it was one of the worst ebay listings ever. it was put up as " American Nightmare lp" ... thats is. there was a shitty picture to go along with the descriptive title. I couldn't believe it. I actually met the dude to pick it up, since he lived fairly close, and ended up also getting the S/T 7" friend press for 40 bucks.. that day ruled

I paid 75 bucks for it . it was one of the worst ebay listings ever. it was put up as " American Nightmare lp" ... thats is. there was a shitty picture to go along with the descriptive title. I couldn't believe it. I actually met the dude to pick it up, since he lived fairly close, and ended up also getting the S/T 7" friend press for 40 bucks.. that day ruled

I think I just pee'd a little.

My god. I love finding ebay listings like that.

If i ever found one of that magnitude I would freak the fuck out.