Avatar suggestion for July: Sat. morning cartoons!

there's so many good cartoons to choose from you really can't go wrong, it just depends when you grew up.

i still need to get the offical real ghostbusters box set. i've waited years for them to finally do it legit, but the hefty price tag is the only thing keeping me from pulling the trigger. i can't justify spending $200 just to get the bonus features and firehouse box when i can wait till each volume comes out separately and spend $100.

It's almost unwatchable.

The action figures still rule though!

seriously! what were we thinking...oh well not matter what the cartoon is still better than the movie with dolph lundgren! yeesh!

Yeah, I have no idea how that cartoon entertained me as a kid. I bought the first season when it first came out on dvd. I was really excited 'cause I had not seen the show in years. Once I started watching I couldn't believe how lame it was. Major let down.

I actually think the movie is a little more bearable than the cartoons. Both are terrible though.