Is This Legit? (Teenage Bottlerocket)

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's legit. They're selling these on their current tour. I hope there are still some left tomorrow.

Wow thats makes me happy. I just saw this too if anyone is interested its Total on WHITE vinyl.

I already have a copy so hopefully one of you guys looking for it get it now.

http://cgi.ebay.com/TEENAGE-BOTTLEROCKET-Total-lp-white-vinyl_W0QQitemZ350038291964QQihZ022QQcategoryZ306QQrdZ1QQssPageNameZWD1VQQ_trksidZp1638.m118.l1247QQcmdZViewItem

Guest genericinsight
And now it's bought....hope that was one of you guys.

yeah, it was me :) sorry folks... I missed out on it the first time around, couldn't pass up on that steal.

Guest genericinsight
yeah, it was me :) sorry folks... I missed out on it the first time around, couldn't pass up on that steal.

Cool, at least I helped out someone. I missed out on it too and just randomly found it on ebay for $10 bucks a year ago.

yes and I thank you for it. +1 for you for helping out, I'd been looking for that for a while!

Got mine at the show....haven't heard it yet. it's one sided with the skull/crossbones etched on side b. I haven't listened to it yet though, but apparently it sounds like shit..and this is coming from a band-member.. and it's on CLEARVIEW records. I thought that label was dead?

If i would have known, i would have picked one up for someone..or two. as i bought 2 lps, and 2 7"s and a t-shirt

Got mine at the show....haven't heard it yet. it's one sided with the skull/crossbones etched on side b. I haven't listened to it yet though, but apparently it sounds like shit..and this is coming from a band-member.. and it's on CLEARVIEW records. I thought that label was dead?

If i would have known, i would have picked one up for someone..or two. as i bought 2 lps, and 2 7"s and a t-shirt

What seven inch and lps did they have?

yeah, i'm pretty curious about the 7"s they had too..

THey had TBR/PROTOTIPES split 7" and A-Bomb on Blue

Another Way LP on red, and the Limited Edition Live in 06' on black one side etched plus about 6 shirts