Is This Legit? (Teenage Bottlerocket)

I would appreciate if anyone can snag one of these for me. I will paypal you the money plus a few bucks for the effort and you can have it shipped to me directly. You have to do nothing more than hit buy it now and send an email saying to send it to me. I'm going to sleep for the night and don't want to stay up hitting refresh on my ebay page.

Todd didn't respond to my offer through ebay messaging for some reason...

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

black one up now...

i want red damnit

they have a red one? they only had black ones on tour... :(

Wrong. Me and Dan (born2bleed) got red ones tonight. You have to ask for red specifically, otherwise they'll just give you black. We actually got black at first then after the show we asked about red and she (the merch gal) pulled them out. Then we asked if we could exchange them and she did, then she started talking about how cool vinyl was.

they have a red one? they only had black ones on tour... :(

Wrong. Me and Dan (born2bleed) got red ones tonight. You have to ask for red specifically, otherwise they'll just give you black. We actually got black at first then after the show we asked about red and she (the merch gal) pulled them out. Then we asked if we could exchange them and she did, then she started talking about how cool vinyl was.

this man speaks the truth... what an awesome show!

no red left in SF.

or they had sold as many as they were going to for that show.

we weren't as early as i had planned. we didn't get there until the first band was just about done. it was surprisingly packed that early.

bummed.

bottlerocket was hella good though.

nothington i think were hammered. they've been better.

if anyone from here is going to be at the SF show, i'll be the dork wearing my vinyl collective shirt and inquistion reunion hoodie.

hey dude, i thought i spotted a VC shirt, but lost you in the crowd. i was wearing my VC shirt, too. haha.

yeah, i got there right before the femurs started playing. i asked for it on red, and the merch girl was digging around for it at the bottom of the box, but she asked one of the guys from the band about them and i guess he told her that they were sold out. total bummer.

bottlerocket was the shit. nothington's new songs were better than their already-released songs. loved the femurs. dead to me was pretty good, too.

Dude, I interviewed Ray and he was like, "Oh, all the colored vinyl is in the van. Don't make me go out to the van" and then I asked at the merch table and she was like, "We're sold out". Have a feeling it's only a few a show.

I still grabbed a black for Ben. So I should have a red ebay one coming at least. And the new Dead to me is great. "Our album, "African Elephants", should be coming out on Fat later this year, if anyone still works there". Sad but funny.