Senses Fail Box Set

Guest adam526

Guest adam526

Just came across an interview with Buddy from Senses Fail. Here's what got me excited.

"Do you have anymore releases in the pipeline?

We have a new song for Guitar Hero coming out, and also a vinyl box set of all out records, and that's going to come out in the fall, so that's pretty much what's going on, and then we'll write another record."

Stating that it comes out in the fall, but then I read somewhere else that it's being sold on Warped Tour right now. Does anyone know anything else, or has anyone picked one of these up?

Guest adam526
they have enough releases for a box set?

From the Depths of Dreams EP

Let It Enfold You

Still Searching

& Life is Not A Waiting Room

I remember hearing about this about a year ago but nothing since then. Id rather them just release them all individually. I cant stand the first EP and never got into the last album. I love Let It Enfold You and thought Still Searching had a few good songs. Id buy those 2.

I havent been to warped but I can almost guarantee you they arent selling these there, I dont think these have even been made yet.

Guest duhpunk

I wouldn't mind having Life is Not A Waiting Room. There were some jams on that album, save for the vocals. However, I met Buddy at Warped Tour a few years ago and he was cool as shit. He hung out with my friend and I while we watched NOFX.

I liked their first 2 albums, don't really like their last 2. Their live show really turned me off to them - Buddy is a horrible singer.
yeah. when they played in cincy a few years back at this place called bogart's. buddy went into the cd/game exchange where my pal andy and i worked and wanted to trade in some PS2 games that were beat up and didn't have cases. andy said sorry man, we can't take these without the cases. buddy said gamestop does. andy said we're not gamestop. buddy said, "DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM?" andy said, no, but you look like a douchebag in a pop/punk/shitcore band. i love my buddy andy.

i really wish people that don't like certain bands would just not post in threads pertaining to the bands they don't like. it's fine to not to like certain bands, but why bother people who are trying to have constructive, intelligent discussions with posts like "this bands sucks" rabble rabble rabble and "i would rather pour acid in my ears than listen to this band" blah blah blah.