i hate my best friend's girlfriend.

Several of my friends don't like my girlfriend. I'm cool with this except for the last year I have felt quite alienated from everyone because they throw in little comments or jokes about her. They don't have to like her, but it hurts her feelings and it puts me in an awkward situation. Some guy forcibly kissed my gf at a bar a while back, she slapped him, I didn't hear about it until later, but one of my friends asked me if she was off with her hands down someone elses pants. One of them even pulled her aside at one point and told her none of my friends like her and that he doesn't understand why I'm dating her. I don't talk to that fuck anymore.

I guess I'm writing this because it's from the other perspective. I don't understand why people have to associate someones gf/bf with them to the T. It sucks. A lot of people think I have changed, but that has more to do with the fact that I go to school now and work regular hours.

I'm ranting. Just tell her how you feel and see if you can hang out with just her every now and then. If she really likes this girl, even if it seems crazy, it will be hard for her to deal with everyone hating her. Sometimes you just need to separate the two parties involved in the relationship. I don't know if I'm making sense.

Several of my friends don't like my girlfriend. I'm cool with this except for the last year I have felt quite alienated from everyone because they throw in little comments or jokes about her. They don't have to like her, but it hurts her feelings and it puts me in an awkward situation. Some guy forcibly kissed my gf at a bar a while back, she slapped him, I didn't hear about it until later, but one of my friends asked me if she was off with her hands down someone elses pants. One of them even pulled her aside at one point and told her none of my friends like her and that he doesn't understand why I'm dating her. I don't talk to that fuck anymore.

I guess I'm writing this because it's from the other perspective. I don't understand why people have to associate someones gf/bf with them to the T. It sucks. A lot of people think I have changed, but that has more to do with the fact that I go to school now and work regular hours.

I'm ranting. Just tell her how you feel and see if you can hang out with just her every now and then. If she really likes this girl, even if it seems crazy, it will be hard for her to deal with everyone hating her. Sometimes you just need to separate the two parties involved in the relationship. I don't know if I'm making sense.

Its impossible to seperate when the person you hate is ALWAYS around and you cant hang out with your friend without their bf/gf being there. If EVERYONE hates this one person, its most likely cause that person is doing some fucked up shit. (I dont know your wife at all obviously so Im not making any judgement on your sitation). I dont have problems like this with anyone else's gf. This chick is a complete bitch and causes tons of drama for no reason.

I did find out some good news in my situation tho, My gf found out yesterday that my friend got his own place and his gf is living with her sister or something and that they broke up. Kinda weird cause my friend hasnt really talked to me at all since this shit happened. Not sure why, we're thinking maybe he's embarrassed about the whole situation.

Yeah, there are definitely situations where you can't avoid the conflict. Crazy people can make that impossible. That situation sounded pretty messy. My old room mate for some reason always let her boyfriend stay at our place; that got ridiculous. My girlfriend has tried to be nothing but nice to these people and they just don't like her personality. I don't try to change there minds, but she doesn't interfere with their lives in the slightest. If they are really that opinionated about someone who doesn't effect them much, but is a huge part of my life, they don't have to be around me. Just don't hang out with me and tell me for the 1000th time that you don't like my girlfriend. Tell me how you feel, but don't be redundant, ya know?