Pressing Info Help! RFTC - Circa Now

Shit, that is awesome. I LOVE Rocket, but I'm glad I don't collect that band.

It is a terrifying, terrifying obsession. I am lucky I got my start as early as I did. If I just was getting into them now, I can't imagine clibing that mountain.

Also, as far as Circa Now or Paint As A Fragrance pressing info goes. Anyone who tells you actual pressing numbers is wrong. There are no confirmed pressing info numbers for any of the colors of even the guys in the band have no idea what Headhunter pressed as they didn't tell anyone, they just kept pressing more and more.

Shit, that is awesome. I LOVE Rocket, but I'm glad I don't collect that band.

It is a terrifying, terrifying obsession. I am lucky I got my start as early as I did. If I just was getting into them now, I can't imagine clibing that mountain.

Also, as far as Circa Now or Paint As A Fragrance pressing info goes. Anyone who tells you actual pressing numbers is wrong. There are no confirmed pressing info numbers for any of the colors of even the guys in the band have no idea what Headhunter pressed as they didn't tell anyone, they just kept pressing more and more.

RFTC is my favorite band. I collect there stuff. I guess you can say I'm collecting them the old fashion way, and avoiding eBay. Ive picked up a lot of stuff used, and avoided the ridiculous prices.

never seen one id drop £150 on it.i only need that and tattoo,i was at their first uk shows inc the basement show they played in london.looking into that cool site even further pure genius clear vinyl was limited to 300 mailorder copies 1200 on black.there was a gg allan label on thebad ninja yellow copies used(cuz i own one) and all systhms go lp one 100 were on light blue clear vinyl cuz i have one of those i got years ago.and thers also a cd version ltd to 1000 released on toybox (japan) with pushead artwork and different tracklisting

never seen one id drop £150 on it.i only need that and tattoo,i was at their first uk shows inc the basement show they played in london.looking into that cool site even further pure genius clear vinyl was limited to 300 mailorder copies 1200 on black.there was a gg allan label on thebad ninja yellow copies used(cuz i own one) and all systhms go lp one 100 were on light blue clear vinyl cuz i have one of those i got years ago.and thers also a cd version ltd to 1000 released on toybox (japan) with pushead artwork and different tracklisting

If you have info on items not on that discography, send a PM to user jpette. He runs the site and I am quite sure he'd want the info and pics if possible.

yea, i used to have quite a bit of RFTC stuff. i had 3 of the blue cut n play 12 inches that i ordered when they came out. i gave one away, made a bad trade for the one i had cut, and sold one for 200 bucks or more, can't remember exactly. it was a lot and worth it at the time b/c i needed the money.

i would like one of those back.

anyway, it would be pretty tough to get it all.

all systhms go lp one 100 were on light blue clear vinyl cuz i have one of those i got years ago.

You need to post a picture of this immediately. I heard rumors that there was a colored vinyl version of this back in the 90s, but I have never been able to prove it actually exists.

Please post a picture of it.

Thank you.