damaged records from ebay

I apologize. I dont beleive I ever placed tacs in them, maybe previous owners,

maybe previous owners? what the fuck is this.

god i want to punch a hole in the wall. this fucking irritates the hell out of me.

if i were you i would find that douche and fuck his face hard...........with your fist of course

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

what a douchebag

" Two of the vinyl covers had plastic covers over them. So I dont beleive that they were damaged. Also, the two NOFX/Rancid covers had a nice glossy finish, so I dont recall them being damaged. The other two were simply printed chipboard covers, and would take humidity damage, but they were definitely not in bad shape. Once again, I apologize that you are unhappy."

what a douchebag

" Two of the vinyl covers had plastic covers over them. So I dont beleive that they were damaged. Also, the two NOFX/Rancid covers had a nice glossy finish, so I dont recall them being damaged. The other two were simply printed chipboard covers, and would take humidity damage, but they were definitely not in bad shape. Once again, I apologize that you are unhappy."

dude stop posting these comments from this douche. i read them and want to throw my dogs across the room.

" Once again....I apologize that you are unhappy. The edges of the covers do be appear to be a little worn, though the vinyl are playable. I did mention that I had bought them years ago, and hadnt looked at them in some time. I wish that you had asked me questions, as I would have sent you additional pictures of the covers. "

Yeah, that's messed up. I will say that Ebay purchases through PayPal are protected up to 500 dollars or something. You should get your money back if they side with you in the claim. The purchases you are screwed with the funds and everything on are the ones through Paypal off Ebay. Those ones they can pull their funds and screw you.

I'm not sure what happens if he does pull them, they'd probably just ban him from Ebay. But the reason Ebay switched to Paypal (other them being owned by the same people) is to protect the buyer. They still suck though.

" Once again, I wish that you had asked questions. The covers are not nearly as bad as you are making them out to be. I do apologize that you are unhappy, but at the same time I wish you would have asked me to inspect the covers to the level of detail that you are. As I said, the one cover that I beleived to be a problem was "The Decline". I gave that to you for free. I spent over $400 for the vinyl, and sold them to you for $100. I beleive that you received a great deal. I am now heading to bed. Once again, I sincerely apologize."

Post his ebay name. Dude sounds like a major scammer. There is no way he couldn't have noticed that damage. It didn't get damaged in the mail some how, did it? It doesn't look to be in his favor that he sent you a free water damaged record that he admitted was water damaged, and others mysteriously turn up water damaged as well.

Post his ebay name. Dude sounds like a major scammer. There is no way he couldn't have noticed that damage. It didn't get damaged in the mail some how, did it? It doesn't look to be in his favor that he sent you a free water damaged record that he admitted was water damaged, and others mysteriously turn up water damaged as well.

no...the box he sent them in is in great condition.

punkrockjeff - just an fyi...you really should have mentioned the tac holes in the record covers and the water damage on the covers...

therickus - I apologize. I dont beleive I ever placed tacs in them, maybe previous owners, and the only cover that was really damaged was "The Decline", which I did not mention and shipped extra

punkrockjeff - all but 2 of the lps have water damage. all of the nofx records have tac holes in the top corners.

punkrockjeff - is there any way i can get atleast a partial refund since i'm going to have to replace most of these covers?

therickus - I sincerely apologize for your unhappiness. I did mention in my auction that they had been sitting around for a while. Paypal informed me that 5 of the covers were being claimed to be "water damaged". The only cover that I knew was damaged was "The Decline" which is why I did not include it in the auction, and gave it to you for free. As for the tac holes, I apologize, but I wish you had asked questions, because I did not notice them, and even if I did, I would not have thought that to be a problem. Please let me know if you have any questions, and once again, I apologize.

punkrockjeff - dude...all but 2 of the lp covers have water damage. so that means 5 of the 6 that were actually in the auction have water damage. i included 2 pictures in the claim i filed on paypal. i really don't see how you didn't notice the damage that was on over half of the covers.

therickus - Two of the vinyl covers had plastic covers over them. So I dont beleive that they were damaged. Also, the two NOFX/Rancid covers had a nice glossy finish, so I dont recall them being damaged. The other two were simply printed chipboard covers, and would take humidity damage, but they were definitely not in bad shape. Once again, I apologize that you are unhappy.

punkrockjeff - http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a127/punknrollproductions/DSC00958.jpg http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a127/punknrollproductions/DSC00959.jpg

therickus - Once again....I apologize that you are unhappy. The edges of the covers do be appear to be a little worn, though the vinyl are playable. I did mention that I had bought them years ago, and hadnt looked at them in some time. I wish that you had asked me questions, as I would have sent you additional pictures of the covers.

punkrockjeff - the edges are not worn..they are warped because of water damage. you obviously had to look at the record when you placed them on your bed when you took the pictures. damage needs to be listed in the auction description!

therickus - Once again, I wish that you had asked questions. The covers are not nearly as bad as you are making them out to be. I do apologize that you are unhappy, but at the same time I wish you would have asked me to inspect the covers to the level of detail that you are. As I said, the one cover that I beleived to be a problem was "The Decline". I gave that to you for free. I spent over $400 for the vinyl, and sold them to you for $100. I beleive that you received a great deal. I am now heading to bed. Once again, I sincerely apologize.

punkrockjeff - dude...the covers are trashed. the condition is completely unacceptable and should have been noted in the auction. why should i have to tell you to inspect the records? they're your records and you should know their condition! i am not even talking about the cover of the decline, 5 of the other 12" covers are messed up by water damage. if you spent $400 on those records..you got ripped off, i'm sorry. me paying $100 for damaged records in turn means that i got ripped off as well.

therickus - The covers....are definitely not...."trashed". I had an auction where i was selling playable records. If you are buying anything that is used, and the condition is not mentioned, you should ask of the condition. Also, I just noticed that it says "no refunds" at the top where the price is. Once again, I did tell you that I had purchased them years ago. If there is water damage, it is in the two uncovered chipboard covers(Me First and The Longest Line...you can buy them online for about $10 total). The odd thing is that you are OK with everything in the Lot that has value...and you are unhappy with everything that you can still buy individually. Once again, I greatly apologize that you are unhappy, but you could have saved us both this hassle by asking questions.

punkrockjeff - he value of these records are greatly diminished by the damage located on the covers. it is not the buyer's responsibility to question whether or not you're selling crap. you are supposed to describe what you are selling and let potential buyers know what is wrong with the items. who the hell cares when you bought the records...i have records that are 20 years old and are in great condition! i showed you the picture and there are more than 2 records that have water damage. the cost to replace the covers on the MFATGG and LL records is $19.57. i am unable to replace the covers for 3 of the nofx 7" records and the VGS/Hickey split 7". i already filed a claim on paypal so we'll see what they think about this matter.