The Fest 8 Lineup announced, Suburban Home acts

Guest admin1338560633

there should be a VC members meet and greet at some point during the fest

like a little gathering that ONLY VC members come to...we all have to put usernames on our name tags and shit...

We need to do this bad.......last year I dident get to meet anyone from VC and I was bummed

Agreed, the only VCer that I met last year was Scott Heisel (sp?) and that was for like, 5 seconds as we were checking out of the hotel on Monday morning.

Although, apparently you and I are rooming together, so that's one person down.

We need to do this bad.......last year I dident get to meet anyone from VC and I was bummed

Agreed, the only VCer that I met last year was Scott Heisel (sp?) and that was for like, 5 seconds as we were checking out of the hotel on Monday morning.

Although, apparently you and I are rooming together, so that's one person down.

Yessir we are def roomies and I am so stoked get ready for extreme mayhem and drunkin crazyness!!

Since Virgil & Vinyl Collective sponsered a Vinyl Vlog night I think we owe it to sponser a VC event...kinda...

How about 1pm @ The No Idea house on Sat during the garage sale they always do. We will bring a handle of whiskey and pass it around for all to have a VC shot on VV! Would people be down with this?

OR

we could do 15 minutes after the last show at the venue on friday night...once again we'd bring a bottle of whiskey!

Guest Admin
Since Virgil & Vinyl Collective sponsered a Vinyl Vlog night I think we owe it to sponser a VC event...kinda...

How about 1pm @ The No Idea house on Sat during the garage sale they always do. We will bring a handle of whiskey and pass it around for all to have a VC shot on VV! Would people be down with this?

OR

we could do 15 minutes after the last show at the venue on friday night...once again we'd bring a bottle of whiskey!

sounds like a lot of fun, but you should bring that shit to the flea market so that there are folks at the area where people have stuff for sale. the only thunder dudes will be helping man a VC table.

Guest Admin
is the flea market different then the yard sale?

no idea has their garage sale at their offices while everyone else is at the flea market

We should do the meet up Friday night at the first Wharehouse show because at that point there is really nothing else to do and the wharehouse shows are amazing!

getting there is impossible without a car...

last year i went by cab one night...that was a fifty dollar cab ride from hell

VC Car Pool??