OFFICIAL VC NERD THREAD

my friends going to comic-con, i asked her if she could grab two of the 5 green lantern corps variant figures for me. her boyfriend said he didn't want to wait in line for them, she told him he can do whatever, shes gonna do me a favor.

my friends awesome.

plus it saves me probally 60 bucks a figure or whatever.

Green, Yellow, Orange, Blue, and Red Corps.

now thats geeky.

my friends going to comic-con, i asked her if she could grab two of the 5 green lantern corps variant figures for me. her boyfriend said he didn't want to wait in line for them, she told him he can do whatever, shes gonna do me a favor.

my friends awesome.

now thats geeky.

thats awesome.

my friends awesome.

now thats geeky.

No this is geeky - http://www.starwarsinconcert.com/

I wish I had money for this kind of stuff. I can hardly afford to collect vinyl. I go to the comic shops and lust after all the action figures.

I cant afford the really big stuff, kubricks is as high as a go price wise for now.

But you can get a lot of stuff second hand cheap, its just the like the vinyl market up, down, hype, hype. If your interested in star wars I can shoot you a link to an awesome forum to pick stuff up.

Yeah, I wanna see some pictures of Toys, Comic book, bust, Action Figure, etc.... I don't have any extensive collection of anything, but have 6-7 Bowen, a few mighty Muggs, 25 marvel legends, some other toys, a lot of Marvel classic figurine and 3000 comics (Including Franco-Belge). I'll post some picture early next week if this topic is still going strong!

Yeah, I wanna see some pictures of Toys, Comic book, bust, Action Figure, etc.... I don't have any extensive collection of anything, but have 6-7 Bowen, a few mighty Muggs, 25 marvel legends, some other toys, a lot of Marvel classic figurine and 3000 comics (Including Franco-Belge). I'll post some picture early next week if this topic is still going strong!

Thats awesome. I only collect star wars stuff, I want to get into marvel, but I just cant afford it.

I have a bunch of star wars kubricks, power of the force 2 (mid 90's-2000), mighty muggs, a few dozen comic books and a few select clone wars cartoon figures.

Hey chap, I'll take some piture on monday (i'm quite busy this weekend...) The Best Thing I Got is all the Marvel Classic Figurie (3 inches lead statue, I got around 45-50) and My Franco-Belge Comic Book (comics from France and Belgium, It's all hardcover).

As Much as I love Marvel comic Book, Fraco-belge stuff is the way to go... All genre, better quality book, no continuity from 60 years ago..... All you guys propably know about Tintin and Asterix, but it's SO MUCH more than that!!! Unfortunately for you, most of this stuff is not available in English....

[image]

I want this guy so bad. I saw him at the comic book shop last night. I let out a girlish squeee/awwww. This is so fucking adorable. I'm sure with a bit of searching I could find him for cheaper than 60 bucks (that's how much the one at Brave New Worlds was).

EDIT: Yeah...on Amazon he's less than 20 bucks. Jesus.

[image]

I want this guy so bad. I saw him at the comic book shop last night. I let out a girlish squeee/awwww. This is so fucking adorable. I'm sure with a bit of searching I could find him for cheaper than 60 bucks (that's how much the one at Brave New Worlds was).

EDIT: Yeah...on Amazon he's less than 20 bucks. Jesus.

gotta find dem deals!