TP/PO: PORTUGAL THE MAN It's Complicated Being LP

Guest admin1338560633

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I talked to Virgil about this, tests were approved and they should be in soon. I'm in the middle of finishing the prints now and those should be going out middle of next week or maybe a little earlier depending on my paper cutting situation. So anyone who ordered the prints won't be waiting on me past that point.

Ummmmm, not gonna take a year. I'm almost 100% they're arriving this week, which is why Virgil has been sending me emails wondering where the fuck his prints are. Which are finished by the way, here is a little sneak. Don't mind the cardstock gray colored one there, just a test print :P

The other color is drying on the rack waiting to get cut and will be shipping to virgil today if some mother fuckers will cut my paper, if not, tomorrow morning before I usually get up, which, if they've caught up on their orders, should be shipping late this week or most likely next week. Ain't so bad. I even printed up some test press prints(not the gray cardstock shown), oh boy

[image]