Wanted - Playstation 1 (or 2, but cheap!)

adamlikesmusic

I have a PS2 that I will sell you dirt cheap. I'll see if I can find it tonight. Works fine, hardly used. Believe it has only one controller, though I may be wrong. PM me if you want it and how much you're willing to pay. I may be able to get it into a flat-rate priority box for $10.50 or whatever, so add like $20 to that or something and were golden. Also has cables. It has the cables too.

I have a PS2 that I will sell you dirt cheap. I'll see if I can find it tonight. Works fine, hardly used. Believe it has only one controller, though I may be wrong. PM me if you want it and how much you're willing to pay. I may be able to get it into a flat-rate priority box for $10.50 or whatever, so add like $20 to that or something and were golden. Also has cables. It has the cables too.

but does it have the cables?

but does it have the cables?

Certainly does...you wise ass. The sad thing is I went back and edited that in because I thought I forgot it.

Guest drahtuos

i've got a ps one, you know the little one with a controller and cables but no games. i'll sell it for $10 plus shipping.