So you think you can review?

I need a few more reviewers. My site is going to relaunch finally sometime in the next few months and I'd like more content providers. I've got three fantastic people from the VC board already helping me, and it's been awhile since I asked around these parts to see if anyone wanted to try their hand at reviewing. We've had two writers leave our site to go work for Absolutepunk and one who still occasionally contributes who works with Alt Press online. Working on a small zine is a good way to get your name out there. And you'll get some free tunes if you're selected.

If you're interested please email the following information to

john (at) mammothpress.com and I'll read what you've got. If I don't hire you please don't call me an asshole or get mad at me. Simply put I don't have time at the moment to train anyone, although I'll give you basic pointers if you'd like. Just give it your best shot and hit me up.

Name:

Number of 300 to 1000 word reviews you think you could provide a week:

Genres you'd be interested in covering:

Genres you refuse to cover:

Top Five Favorite Records (explainations welcome but not needed):

Answer the following question: Does every form of music have value?

on top of that I'll need a sample review 300 to 1000 words (longer is okay, but earn every word after 1000) and a nude photo. Thanks.

i shall try to kick one this weekend, because obviously you dudes need a doom and death metal guy.

I was just thinking we need someone to help Juan with the metalz. I also need someone to help with the indie-rock stuff.

I would be of help with Indie stuff. Indie and punk are sort of my shticks though I will listen to just about anything. As far as metal goes, i don't listen to a lot of metal released after the 90s

i'll try to bang one out sometime this weekend. i'm guessing we can review any album, not just a new release or something that came out within the past month? when do you want this stuff by? i haven't written anything with the intent of it being published since i graduated college a few months ago and really need to get back to writing.