Why Does USPS Hate Me? (American Steel Content)

that happened with my "original cowboy" from Fat as well. They sent me another one, but I don't know if I got it or in colored because they sent it to my old house.

*edit* my mom just checked it and said it was colored. This was at least 3 weeks or so after pre-order that I got it fucked and they resent me a colored one. Ask nicely and maybe the same will happen to you.

P.S. Thanks Fat!

Very sorry to hear about your experience. We recommend insurance for collectible items such as phonographic sound recordings.

The worst thing about all of this is it's common. I'm just thankful it's only happened to me once in the 10 years I've been mail ordering records.

Less than 1% of our parcels are lost or damaged in transit. In these cases, damage is usually minor. We are happy to have provided you with good service these past 10 years.

Very sorry to hear about your experience. We recommend insurance for collectible items such as phonographic sound recordings.
The worst thing about all of this is it's common. I'm just thankful it's only happened to me once in the 10 years I've been mail ordering records.

Less than 1% of our parcels are lost or damaged in transit. In these cases, damage is usually minor. We are happy to have provided you with good service these past 10 years.

USPS is now checking VC regularly?

Guest markovianprocess
I assumed it was fake. I'd like to think the USPS has better things to do than chat with us.

Yeah, they've got packages to drop and in some cases puncture so we've all got things to talk about besides Gaslight Anthem.

Maybe I'm crazy, but that American Steel LP looks like it could easily be flattened.

You know what? I thought that too, and then I flattened it out. Now when I play the record it goes into a locked groove. Now unless this record is just a giant series of locked grooves I think my copy is fucked. Guess I’ll be buying another copy of this record. However there is good news. I really liked the two seconds of this records I heard.