Huntington Beach - restaurants/things to do ??????

Moe's BBQ is a must, great food there.

Main Street has all kinds of places up and down that are pretty cool. If you want to see some nice OC hoes go to Sharky's.

Then of course there's the awesome beach and Newport Beach is within driving distance up PCH.

Parts of the beach allow bonfires and there's some beaches that'll allow you to camp out (Bolsa Chica).

You'll want to hit up a taco place off of Beach Blvd and Indianapolis and you'll want to hit up a place called Philly Grille right in the same area. Both were favorites of mine when I lived in the area. Philly Grille is near a Pizza Hut before Indianapolis the taco place is right off Indianapolis near Hill Top Liquor.

Go to HB Brewing Company, its on Main Street upstairs right near the American Apparel store, at night or hit up Hurricaines. Tuna Town is a sushi place the lead singer from Korn owns on Main Street as well. A bit of a clubby atmosphere but a cool place nonetheless.

vINYL SOLUTION on Beach Blvd. (One of my favorite record stores anywhere)

Johnny's Saloon on Beach Blvd.

The Electric Chair on Main street (indy punk store, clothes, records, etc.)

Never been to Johnny's Saloon but the other two are pretty decently backed; especially Vinyl Solution.

On the HB pier, there's a Ruby's. Great burgers. Go there for some lunch. Great view too.

• 2 weeks later...