FACE TO FACE Don't Turn Away Classic COLOR Vinyl

Maybe since they've been using pirates press lately, could it involve some fancy pants vinyl that's a little spendier? Either way, this is such a great album $15 after shipping still isn't that bad. Seeing all those epitaph represses for $20 is a slap in the face and I've avoided buying any of them, especially when I hear they sound like shit. Keep it Fat!

yup ordered and got some older releases too...stoked.

face to face were like the first punk rock band I got into, so I'll be excited to get this.

What older stuff did you grab? Just curious.

mad caddies lp and dhc's old record... needed some more ska records, flesh out the re-living the 90's while picking up the ftf record.

It's crazy to think there are still copies up, figured those would have been swooped up quick.

Aside from Pat posting it here and on FatwreckWiki, was news of the repress publizised anywhere else? If not, it's not so surprising.

Twitter as well. I dunno, just seems that even with it posted on those few places it would have went quicker than it has. Regardless, I got my order in and now wish I would have grabbed a couple of older releases like I usually do. Oh well, this is awesome!