FACE TO FACE Don't Turn Away Classic COLOR Vinyl

hmm...i came home just now and found a slip on my door saying 'Sorry we missed you...please come to the post office and pick up your package' this is odd because normally they just leave it.

then i look at the bottom of the slip and it says postage due $3.16???

why the hell would i owe three dollars, i paid for shipping when i ordered this. has this happened to anyone before?

edit: and yes im sure its the package b/c it says fat wreck under sender's name

hmm...i came home just now and found a slip on my door saying 'Sorry we missed you...please come to the post office and pick up your package' this is odd because normally they just leave it.

why the hell would i owe three dollars, i paid for shipping when i ordered this. has this happened to anyone before?

ugh...i had to pay $3.16 to get my records cuz i accidentally typed the wrong zip code when i placed my order. oh well, at least they weren't warped like some others', that's a major bummer.

lol, i would say two pretty distinctive shades. although the 3rd is a lot more noticeable in the last picture.

i'll have go to pull mine out but i remember it being a more marbley purple than those...

Let's see it! My pics aren't the best but the differences are far more apparent between mine in person.

ugh...i had to pay $3.16 to get my records cuz i accidentally typed the wrong zip code when i placed my order. oh well, at least they weren't warped like some others', that's a major bummer.

I once sent a package to someone, but the postage sticker fell off in transit, and they actually made the recipient pay for postage. I was fucking pissed, as it was like $12 that I had already paid.