Lemuria- The First Collection LP now available

Yeah, I didn't order one yet either, but I figured I'd give others the heads up.

Edit, I sent a message to the dude from Yo-Yo about US distros getting it. Here's what he said...

"Hello Kyle,

Interpunk and No Idea will have it in about 1-2 weeks. Lemuria will have some too. Maybe they'll sell it in their webstore too.

see you

jan"

the word i got was... jason (bass player in lemuria) is in europe right now touring (or was) touring with another band and i guess hes gonna bring back as many as he can fit in his suit case to avoid the shipping fees.. i assume theyll have a few of them for sale on tour but more than likely wont have a substantial amount to put up on the myspace or AOTU site... thats what i took away from my conversation with alex about it.

oh and alex said he was pretty sure they are all on a sea foam greenish color

i don't like lemuria, i've given them a few chances but i can't get into them, and i also hate when people compare them to discount.

Comparing Lemuria to Discount doesn't make any sense. It's more of a cheap comparison for lazy people because both bands have female lead singers.

Now, I'm definitely on board with those that compare Fifth Hour Hero to Discount...

i don't like lemuria, i've given them a few chances but i can't get into them, and i also hate when people compare them to discount.

Comparing Lemuria to Discount doesn't make any sense. It's more of a cheap comparison for lazy people because both bands have female lead singers.

Now, I'm definitely on board with those that compare Fifth Hour Hero to Discount...

^

Knows what he is talking about.

I don't know who to compare Lemuria too.

i don't know that it's necessarily a lazy comparison. you could draw some comparisons in vocal delivery between the two singers, regardless of the fact that they're female. i kind of thought that musically, their new record kind of sounds like discount on valium. it's not the same, but it's not 100% different either.

Lemuria is kinda slow and their lyrics are pretty sexual sometimes I feel like I'm listening to Prince only he's from Buffalo and he likes Discount.