Moving sucks

It's the morning of my move. I basically packed a 16' uHaul and 2 cars alone yesterday (with some help from the girlfriend - who was still packing and doing laundry for us). I woke up this morning to realize that we have a lot more shit to pack still than I thought, and I have to leave it 2-3 hours. We still have to clean the place.

FUCK.

I can't wait to get to Chicago (on Wednesday). We have to stop off in Indiana to drop some shit off at home. I guess I just can't wait to drive away from here and be done packing.

I also think I am sick, but I don't much have the time for that right now.

Just complaining.

i lie so hard to get out of helping my friends move.

Hahah, seriously.

Actually I don't mind helping, but only if everything is boxed, ready to be loaded. I hate standing around, waiting and/or asking to help pack their shit.

I moved last weekend, it was pretty damn exhausting. My dad and his buddy along w/ my brother did most of the heavy stuff, but I moved from a 2nd story place on a hill, so like 3 flights of steps, to another place in a building on the 2nd floor. I realized that my g/f and I have waaaaaaaaay too much stuff!