Thrice - Beggars

• 3 weeks later...

• Replies 543
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It'd be cool if there's some new artwork for the jacket, maybe even the original photo they planned to use. Thrice has changed the artwork for their last three vinyl releases and it always turned out awesome, especially Vheissu. ;D

Agreed, the vheissu sleeve looks great. It looks like the whole package is up in the top left, can't tell anything though.

It'd be cool if there's some new artwork for the jacket, maybe even the original photo they planned to use. Thrice has changed the artwork for their last three vinyl releases and it always turned out awesome, especially Vheissu. ;D

Agreed, the vheissu sleeve looks great. It looks like the whole package is up in the top left, can't tell anything though.

where'd you get the photo? twitter or summat?

2000 of anything to sign is not a lot. they can get it done in a few days granted they are all in the same spot for that long. that will be the hardest part, having a band that tours pretty much full time be able to sit down and do it. but the guys in Thrice don't just sign their names, some of them have intricate signatures and throw in smiley faces. i know Dustin just writes "love dustin."

i know pro baseball players sign around 50 balls a day if not more sometimes. there's a box of balls waiting for them when they enter the clubhouse almost every day.