Thrice - Beggars

• Replies 543
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

again we got conflicting reports. 1 person says it will be sold out through the pre-order there won't be any left to be sold in sotres, and another person says it will be available in Hot Topic. doesn't matter to me since i pre-ordered it.

I think Tony's report was including stores and distros that already got in there order. Any of you store-runner's know if this is on time?

again we got conflicting reports. 1 person says it will be sold out through the pre-order there won't be any left to be sold in sotres, and another person says it will be available in Hot Topic. doesn't matter to me since i pre-ordered it.

I think Tony's report was including stores and distros that already got in there order. Any of you store-runner's know if this is on time?

As far as I know its all on time still. Hopefully it stays that way.

This will be available at Hot Topic, cant remember if I mentioned that before in this thread

So if you didnt preorder it, you can get it there and wont have to pay ebay prices.

No clue about colors tho.

Glad to know I was assuming correctly when I told people to check Hot Topic before eBay. :)

This will be available at Hot Topic, cant remember if I mentioned that before in this thread

So if you didnt preorder it, you can get it there and wont have to pay ebay prices.

No clue about colors tho.

Glad to know I was assuming correctly when I told people to check Hot Topic before eBay. :)

Yup, will be $19.99 at Hot Topic.

"Dear Customer,

Thank you for your order on the Vagrant Records store.

This is to inform you that there has been a slight delay in the manufacturing process and Sandbag will receive these vinyl’s next Tuesday 15th December.

We were hoping to dispatch these to you tomorrow Friday 11th, so you would receive on Monday 14th.

We are very sorry for this delay, but can assure you that as soon as Sandbag receives the stock your order will be dispatched as a matter of urgency.

Thank you for your patience in this matter."

It's not really a delay considering Alchemy

Sorry for the confusion - Cobraside told me that the pressing should be completely spoken for BEFORE they ship it out to stores and such. Those stores who ordered then have to sell through their copies as well, so there should still be plenty to go around when it drops. I just wouldn't wait forever since essentially what is out there is all that will be out there (if what I was told is even true).

Pressing info straight from the source

Beggars

only 2000 are signed, have download card& numbered

400+ Green

300+ Blue

250+ Red

300+ white/clear mixed

250+ mustard/yellow

300+ Mint

200+ that have little bit of colors from the above but are not signed, not

numbered and no download card

99 or less Clear