Thrice - Beggars

thrice kinda sucks now. everything after the artist in the ambulance has been boring.

I agree. I only like a couple songs on vheissu, a couple songs on alchemy and beggars was a big disappointment to me. Come on thrice, bring back the awesome guitar riffs and ridiculous shredding!

• Replies 543
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From aural exploits:

"Currently out of print and being re-pressed for the end of February.

Now on black vinyl and no longer numbered or signed.

Includes a 24-page 11" x 11" full color booklet with images, lyrics and additional band notes not included with the CD version.

so much for this never being repressed. Classic dub maverick move

thrice kinda sucks now. everything after the artist in the ambulance has been boring.

I agree. I only like a couple songs on vheissu, a couple songs on alchemy and beggars was a big disappointment to me. Come on thrice, bring back the awesome guitar riffs and ridiculous shredding!

they grew out of that awhile ago and pretty much isn't ever gonna happen again. i like them a lot better since vheissu came out

they grew out of that awhile ago and pretty much isn't ever gonna happen again. i like them a lot better since vheissu came out

I agree... not that I hate Beggars, but I'd like to see them revisit their "harder" side

like someone else said on here, they had matured with their music and now there into something different. i was a big fan of the illusion of safety and identity crisis, i even have a phoenix ignition tattoo.

i didnt give beggars much of a chance until a few months after the release but damn its good. this band is very talented at whatever style they put out and i think they might stay with this kind of style.

but i do miss illusion of safety stuff, i pop it in every once in awhile.

Guest adam526

I'd buy that right this second if I had the money.

$200 doesn't seem like that much for a test for a band like Thrice, if it were an auction I think it would exceed that easily.

because apparently frazier bought it on eBay just a month or two ago, and now he's just upped the price.