Thrice - Beggars

• Replies 543
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This may be a dumb question, but has anyone noticed that their copy is a little "fast"? I'm talking about fractions of a second here, and it's certainly not a huge deal, but I was just curious if others had noticed anything.

I haven't noticed this problem on any of my other records, so I'm not sure that it's a problem with my turntable speed (although I'm using a pretty cheap table, so it wouldn't surprise me). Maybe it's all in my head...

I picked up #s 491, 492, and 493 at HT. All were green. :(

I did the same thing at a local Hot Topic got #'s 828 and 734...both green. Question though did any of your copies have like a very slight black marble? I didn't know if this was normal...one copy almost has nothing, but one has a lot of what I'm calling marble to it. Yes it is the clear green one...I'll try and get pics if yours doesn't to show you what im seeing.

got my copy from aural exports today. mint green. theres a "green vinyl" sticker on the front, and then number (1585) is on the outside of the shrink wrap (retarded)

This may sound really dumb, but the shrink wrap on mine had formed so tight around the sticker that I thought it was on the outside. I was wrong. If you aren't positive, you may want to check again.

got my copy from aural exports today. mint green. theres a "green vinyl" sticker on the front, and then number (1585) is on the outside of the shrink wrap (retarded)

they shipped that shit quick as hell though

My order shipped today, hope I got mint green too, bummer about the sticker though.

they shipped that shit quick as hell though

My order shipped today, hope I got mint green too, bummer about the sticker though.

its straight though, i just cut down the open part and left the shrinkwrap on, so the "green vinyl" sticker is gonna stay. i wonder what color id get if i ordered from aural exports again haha.

This may sound really dumb, but the shrink wrap on mine had formed so tight around the sticker that I thought it was on the outside. I was wrong. If you aren't positive, you may want to check again.

its for sure on the outside, i just checked again. but thanks for the heads up.

btw, you guys think i should listen to it, or keep the mint green fresh and listen to a clear green that im gonna pick up from HT today. does it even really matter?

ive also got a vinyl archiver, turntable to usb kinda thing, so i could rip it and put it up if you guys wanted a copy. i mean, mine came with a digital DL card, but it would prob sound better anyway straight form vinyl

its straight though, i just cut down the open part and left the shrinkwrap on, so the "green vinyl" sticker is gonna stay. i wonder what color id get if i ordered from aural exports again haha.

Haha, I meant the sticker with the number.

Niku, no offense, but I don't think you have had one intelligent post on this board. You are 0 for 48.

haha no offense taken. im an R-tard to vinyl. just started collecting, so please excuse my ignorance.

Haha, I meant the sticker with the number.

i know. i should have said so i guess the "green vinyl" sticker is gonna stay AS WELL.

I wish that Cobraside would give accurate pressing info. I want to know if the color can be determind by the edition #. That way incase I run across an unopened copy online I'll know what color it is and not worry about taking a gamble and ending up with color I already have. Anyone have any idea ifthis info is available?