ITS JUAN'S BIRTHDAY! HAVE A DRINK!

So a very dear vc member will be growing older on friday. I'm not naming any names but if they put their dob in their account it will pop up then. If not, ill blow their spot up.

Regardless I want everyone who posts to dedicate a drink to this lover of records, then post what drink it was (I don't care if you're edge or not, if you don't drink booze have pineapple juice or something).

I'm normally not one to make a big deal of things, but it'd be an awesome way to say thanks.

And if the birthday person would like to announce themself before friday, feel free ;)

Edit: its 12:30 on the east coast. So cats outta the bag! our wonderful mod Juan (jhulud) is celebrating his birthday today! So dedicate that drink to him folks!

I visited a friend of mine last night to help her move out of Pittsburgh and back up to Greensburg for school. We talked about how things would have been different if I lived with her for the summer, but we both agreed we'd just get pissed off every night and drink ourselves to sleep.