FAREWELL PARTY RECORDS FANTASY FOOTBALL

chaps

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i too was driving and im pretty ok with my picks (especially AP) minus the fact im not too excited about kyle orton.

Me and you week one I am stoked.....my picks were decent I let it auto draft after the 9th round and it gave me New Englands Defense ugh so bad thats gunna kill me.

• 2 weeks later...

yeah, i needed 2 in case of injury. i drafted peyton in round 2, then my backup was eli (round 7 or 8 or some shit) and then i realized that joe flacco was still available in like round 11 or 12 or something, and that was a steal so i snagged him up, too. i figured at the very least i could use him as trade bait. now i'm thinking about playing him ahha.

holy crap dan. what a close game.

i was laying in bed watching the last couple quarters of the chargers game. i work at 7 am and have to wake up at 530 to get there in time, so i really should have been sleeping, but i knew how close our game was gonna be. when sproles scored that touchdown i almost got out of bed to check what the score was, but i figured i had won it with that. when i woke up this morning and realized i lost by 1 fucking point, i was not a happy camper.

we played tackle football during lunch at work, today, though. i scored 3 TDs (2 receiving and 1 kickoff return), so all in all it was a good day.

hopefully for this week's games, i'll play an entire roster full of guys who are actually active (thanks, bernard berrian)... ::)

for real, though, good game chap. <3

i was laying in bed watching the last couple quarters of the chargers game. i work at 7 am and have to wake up at 530 to get there in time, so i really should have been sleeping, but i knew how close our game was gonna be. when sproles scored that touchdown i almost got out of bed to check what the score was, but i figured i had won it with that. when i woke up this morning and realized i lost by 1 fucking point, i was not a happy camper.

we played tackle football during lunch at work, today, though. i scored 3 TDs (2 receiving and 1 kickoff return), so all in all it was a good day.

hopefully for this week's games, i'll play an entire roster full of guys who are actually active (thanks, bernard berrian)... ::)

I feel your pain as I lost by 2. I was kind of screwed either way though. I had Zach Miller my TE playing against SD my def.

Berrian fucked me in two other leagues I am in I feel your pain..........pissed I lost in this league too though ugh