FAREWELL PARTY RECORDS FANTASY FOOTBALL

chaps

this is the emotional rollercoaster my week has already been, and the games haven't even started yet:

emotional low: hank baskett is cut by the eagles to make room on the roster for garcia/vick.

emotional high: hank baskett is signed by the colts since anthony gonzalez got injured.

emotional low: found out this morning that wes welker is inactive this week.

not to mention i'm playing scott this week, and last week his team scored like 620 points (due in large part to drew brees, yes, but nevertheless...)

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh boy, I could make a comeback. . we shall see. . TE for INDY needs to be HUGE tomorrow and Giants D needs to hold strong.

Oh and Indy needs to allow like 3000 points as well.

Bah

Don't count on it. ;)

LT being out this week HURRRRRRT. I had to scramble for some points this morning. Not to shabby, I thought for sure I was going to be hurting a lot worse than I am at the moment.

Don't count on it. ;)

LT being out this week HURRRRRRT. I had to scramble for some points this morning. Not to shabby, I thought for sure I was going to be hurting a lot worse than I am at the moment.

I can't believe you just beat me by .08 pts. Dallas Clark came up huge for you.

If only Ginn could have caught that TD at the end of the game. :'(

Well Dan, I'm currently ahead of you by about 11, but you still have Peyton left to play, so I'm certainly not counting my chickens before they hatch.

[image]

"yo dude... don't forget about me!"

- hank baskett.

WR

Hank Baskett

(Ind - WR)

@Mia W, 27-23 1.90 0.00

(That last number is his actual points for the game.)

Still, Peyton put you over the top on me. Good game!

SO CLOSE, UGH dallas clark had like 30 points. Oh well, still in the top of the 1-1 in my division. YO I wanna win this shit for free records!

Weird. I thought you had won. I checked it right after the game ended and you were winning by .08 pts. Maybe they didn't have Indy's last INT in the total yet.

Good game anyway.

SO CLOSE, UGH dallas clark had like 30 points. Oh well, still in the top of the 1-1 in my division. YO I wanna win this shit for free records!

Weird. I thought you had won. I checked it right after the game ended and you were winning by .08 pts. Maybe they didn't have Indy's last INT in the total yet.

Good game anyway.

trUuuth