Deja Vu For Deja Entendu

^^^

what? never heard one song? dont know if i believe that. not saying you are a liar but you probably have heard a few songs and didnt even know it. they are that big, i promise.

and ya, that cover is pretty damn close if you ask me, pretty sheisty.

Honestly, I've never heard them (unless they were played on a TV show, movie, over the PA at a show and I didn't know it was them).

What song would I most likely have heard? I'll seek it out and see if I recognize it.

^^^

what? never heard one song? dont know if i believe that. not saying you are a liar but you probably have heard a few songs and didnt even know it. they are that big, i promise.

and ya, that cover is pretty damn close if you ask me, pretty sheisty.

Honestly, I've never heard them (unless they were played on a TV show, movie, over the PA at a show and I didn't know it was them).

What song would I most likely have heard? I'll seek it out and see if I recognize it.

The Quiet Things That No One Ever Knows:

Sic Transit Gloria...Glory Fades:

I don't consider myself much of a Brand New fan either Hickey but they are really quite popular. Their last tour through the Bay Area they played (and maybe sold out) a 7,000 person venue. Again, I don't think it's anything more than a dick move but it's just kind of stupid for a band who's sort of in the same scene to do.