SYG/Polar Bear Club Pomona Roll Call

Well, just got back, show was 99% retarded. Maybe I've just overlooked it until now, but when did it become alright to jump off the stage, feet-first into people's faces? I ended up leaving after Four Year Strong, and that was only for my friends. [/rant] Polar Bear Club was good, I just wish it was a better tour.

Order here was Fireworks, Polar Bear Club, Four Year Strong, and Set Your Goals, if that means anything to anyone.

Polar Bear Club was awesome. Hung out outside during FYS and across the street a group of hardcore kids got in a little fight w/ 2 crusty punk kids. Me and my friends honestly couldnt tell if it was a real fight or not at first. Some kid was just swinging his arms like the dumb kids in the pit that "hardcore dance" then they all started running away when the punk kid pulled a knife. He was swinging it and trying to go after the group of hardcore kids then they all grouped up and went after the 2 punk kids. A couple bottles were thrown at the punk kids and one bottle hit one of them in the head. The punk kids ended up just walking away. It was really weird.

Then went back in for SYG who was pretty good but I only stayed for about half the set. It was about 110 degrees in there and smelled like some dirty bums bunghole. I couldnt handle it anymore so I left. I did meet the guy who posts on here under the name So Many Colors...seemed like a cool dude.

I wish I was 21, and could've hung out outside between bands.

Well Im over 21 but everyone gets ins n outs at the Glasshouse which is pretty cool.

I think they allow it cause its probably not healthy to stay inside that place too long. Its like a sauna in there. I seriously started sweating as soon as I walked inside each time.

yeah, fuck it was so hot in there tonight. i was up on the balcony because i didnt want to deal with the stupid crowd and i think i made the right call. especially during FYS the crowd was the worst.

great show, PBC/FYS/SYG all killed it. loved seeing jimmy come out to do vinnie and hayley's parts on those songs.

anyone else go to the commercial shoot this morning? probably not since there were only about...20 people there. after a ton of waiting around we got our own mini concert, twas cool.