more isis box sets on ebay by robo

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm still pissed I couldn't get one of these and instead a guy who just wanted to sell it on ebay got one. What a douche.

brah, robo is selling them for the same price on ebay right now. this is like the fifth opportunity to get one. you can literally get one right now. literally. and about ten other dudes have already sold their copies

I'm still pissed I couldn't get one of these and instead a guy who just wanted to sell it on ebay got one. What a douche.

brah, robo is selling them for the same price on ebay right now. this is like the fifth opportunity to get one. you can literally get one right now. literally. and about ten other dudes have already sold their copies

"brah", no reason he can't STILL be pissed

I like how the dude flat out says RE is selling some on eBay, DESPITE the fact he's auctioning one as well (intentionally undercutting his own potential sales) and people are still pissed at him.

Seriously, I'll admit it went quick and it's a bummer if some dude flips his, but you've had second and third chances. Take those and move on.

c'mon guys, seriously. these were available for hours. if you wanted one bad enough, there was a solution. it's not like this was /100. there was enough time to get this shit and madddddd people bought to flip. it's the nature of vinyl collecting.

no, it's the nature of vinyl selling. the entire basis for vinyl collecting is very simple. it works like this: you buy the vinyl, and then eventually it accumulates into a collection. take note of the 2nd part of that, it's key to understanding the equation.

LOL. he of course has a vested interest to get someone to buy the one left from robo before his ends. otherwise, hes probably going to actually lose money or if hes lucky, come close to breaking even. i could really care less what every one does with their copy of this. clearly, the hype is already beginning to die down if 1 copy from robo can sit there for almost 2 days without moving.