PRE-ORDER LEMURIA, HELM, PRIZE COUNTRY (update)

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Hex, i was ordering Lemuria, The Helm and Prize Country, but when i was checking out the web site said: "Prize Country LP doesn't ship to Italy"...What's up??? Can you fix the thing???

Thanks

Daniele

I find that incredibly bizarre and I'm not sure why that happened? I take it you tried ordering through the Big Cartel site, yes? As far as I know I included shipping for all areas. I'll double check. If worse comes to worse you can just get the amount it would be off of the Big Cartel site and then PayPal the amount directly [email protected]

Sorry for the weirdness!

EDIT: fixed. You should be able to order that from anywhere in the world. Still working on the moon though...

Guest markovianprocess

Hey, have you been talking to any UK distros about stocking some of your releases? I'm wondering whether or not I should wait and pick up the Lemuria 7'' from a store on these shores. Thanks!

Hey, have you been talking to any UK distros about stocking some of your releases? I'm wondering whether or not I should wait and pick up the Lemuria 7'' from a store on these shores. Thanks!

Sort of. I recently signed a deal with a distributor called MVD (after my old distro, Lumberjack, went under... I won't bore you with the details) who will be getting all my releases out in the UK very shortly. The official release dates for the Helm and Prize Country records are November 3rd. I sorta missed the deadline for the EOAY and Lemuria 7"s though, and I feel as if I could break even on those by actually NOT going through my distributor with those since they will be two of the more popular releases, and thus sell quicker. Why involve more middlemen when I won't really need them, ya know?

So with that I encourage people outside the US to pick up the 7" releases at least through my site. I will more than likely inevitably get some of the 7"s out to various distros here and there, while the full length releases will get out and about via my primary distributor.

Now that I've given a very long-winded answer to a simple question I hope that helps!

• 2 weeks later...

So time for an update!

The pre-order deals are done, but you can obviously still order everything. As far as colors go I still have some of every color of all the records going.

Both The Helm and Prize Country CDs came in. If anyone is interested in those formats (or have ordered them) their orders will be going out next week.

I'll be in Seattle the rest of the week (mostly for the Undertow reunion... if you're there you can get them from me there).

All the LP jackets for The Helm and Prize Country came in. The Lemuria record covers are done and look sweet (all screenprinted). Actual LPs and 7"s should be a couple more weeks.

Coffee mugs came in but were all printed wrong so they have to be re-done... bummer.

For a more thorough outline of things (and some pictures) check the blog:

http://www.hanginghex.blogspot.com

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...